Trying to buy ARK Cash from Microsoft Store

I am from SEA and I am trying to buy ARK Cash and the Sonic bundle but when it redirects me to the store I dont see the options to buy anything.

I even tried to change the region settings and I am able to see the packages but when I check out it says Store and Payment should be under the same country.

Does this mean only NA players can buy Ark Cash and Bundles and not other countries?

Same I also tried to buy AC just get re-directed to the Microsoft Store with nothing in it.

I think they did not add the game in the SEA store yet since most of us downloaded the game from the US store.

You need to change your PC region to United States to be able to purchase, even then you need to buy gift cards to add to your balance if your not in the US.

I've just managed to purchase 500AC Successfully from the UK, just did this amount to try it.

@BoltonSquad I tried that but apprently they will not accept the payment if the payment method is from another country.

For Example: I am from Singapore and my Microsoft Store Region is set to US.

They will block the payment transaction saying "Payment country should match Microsoft Region Store" which means they are blocking any types of payment OUTSIDE of US.

This is the error message you will get.

Try a different way to pay Or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where your payment method was issued and your Microsoft Store region need to match. Try a different way to pay Or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where your payment method was issued and your Microsoft Store region need to match. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

Here is a very good guide how to buy. Im from Germany and it workts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJVeyp3G1KI

@Caelicala said in Trying to buy ARK Cash from Microsoft Store:

Here is a very good guide how to buy. Im from Germany and it workts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJVeyp3G1KI

Mind explaining the process a bit? I'm from Italy and the mail redirection thingy is confusing the hell out of me. Thanks