Unable to buy ac on pc?

Gettings errors either through app or website, just wanna check, just me or everyone else too?

I am in SEA region I also cannot buy any ARKS Cash or the sonic bundle. Really stupid they did not remove the region on this. We are trying to give them money and they are rejecting it.

You can only purchase AC conventionally if you live in America and have an American card.

With that being said, Non Americans can still buy XBOX GIFT CARDS and redeem them for credit, and it even plays in our favor since EUR and GBP is stronger than USD.

Also, they cannot officially accept payments from countries they do not have a license for, it´s not a personal choice from them lol

I am in america, just errors. Can anyone confirm they were able/not able to buy ac themselves?

@Quicksilven I also cannot but Arc Cash. Just says, " Try that again. Something happened on our end waiting a bit might help."

@SebSynthesis said in Unable to buy ac on pc?:

@Quicksilven I also cannot but Arc Cash. Just says, " Try that again. Something happened on our end waiting a bit might help."

ok thanks! just wanna make sure if its on their end or mine

Sounds like an issue with the payment processor being down or overloaded.

Ya it's busted for me too. USA btw.

Either their payment processing is jammed up or it is not ready yet for such a big launch

@Dunetwss180 said in Unable to buy ac on pc?:

Either their payment processing is jammed up or it is not ready yet for such a big launch

its always funny to me when the shop goes down first on launch day

@Quicksilven Most games I played, the "Cash Shop" is the most stable lol. These case is the opposite.

Yeah, you would think they would make sure the shop was a priority. Hopefully there's a fix later in the day.

Yeah hope so for sure, us btw, same issues~

Yup. Live in America. American card.

"Try that again. Something happened on our end waiting a bit might help."

I noticed the Ark Cash purchases on the Microsoft Store are console-only. Maybe that's why.

WHY WONT YOU TAKE MY MONEY SEGA!?! I have delicious money for you!!!!