Failed to download? Error 17 and no.140? PLEASE HELP!?

BTW, yes, I am in the game. Yes, it did work.

So, here's the best thing I can tell that caused it as I'm not a tech expert.

1. Not enough memory.
  2. Wrong ownership on the game files.

I finally installed it by clearing disk space!

Still getting 17 and No. 140, I've tried changing the permissions, but I'm not sure I did it right, and I don't know how to revert it. (I followed the instructions from Aurack as well as I could.) I've also been clearing disk space, doesn't seem to be helping.

@Cuebits Has to be disk space as a problem. The program itself is nearly 70 GB. You might also try to uninstall, then reinstall it. If you have a second drive, try that as well.

I actually found out I had an unused second drive when I questioned why all my memory was full.

I have 637 GB clear, and I'm running out of things to uninstall. I'm not sure what to do anymore.

Also I get this error when editing permissions:

alt text

Any info helps. I'm gonna look for a way to uninstall and reinstall in the meantime.

Figured what happened here. Did a remote install while I was at work and it decided to install to my 128gb boot ssd and not either of my other drives. Will have to figure how to get ms store not to default to the boot drive.

mine isover 100gb in download space and stil just 50%

ahm guys the tutorial is working but you need to do it in the right folder : D Take ownership here and give your user and the administrator accounts full acces for this one here C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin