I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.

@Robsynclair64 lol, I finally looked up TACO in the context of pso2. Another example of how much we nubes have to learn.

@GamerKillance said in I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.:

As someone who has been to Japan they aren't as polite as you think. Just like EU and US they get angry, annoyed and can be those for no reason at all.

Exactly this. And even more so in mmos

@Seedenator said in I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.:

@Robsynclair64 lol, I finally looked up TACO in the context of pso2. Another example of how much we nubes have to learn.

oh you guys have alot to catch up. there are 3 TACOs that has Short-cut. but i'll let you guys figure that out

@Seedenator said in I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.:

@GamerKillance said in I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.:

@OrangeJuche said in I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.:

@Geordie-P said in I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.:

@Ilúvatar said in I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.:

@Geordie-P said in I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.:

The jp server was shit anyway, jp players were hostile towards foreigners and tried their hardest to get non jp players banned.

None of this is true.

oh yes it is, my first account was banned after 4 days right after buying arcs cash. I then tried several years later with the translation running and it was still shit.

Judging by your post history I cannot fathom why you would be banned. Maybe it's the way you act?

A lot of Japanese MMO's do have sensitive communities. They'll ban over the slightest negative comment. FF14 is a great example of this even in the NA servers.

Or maybe it's a culture of politeness, that has little tolerance for rudeness.

It costs very little to be polite, it can cost much to be rude.

Too many people in the US consider politeness = weak. 😞

Alright, now for the punch that I was hoping to hold back on.

That is a childish opinion, thinking that being polite is being weak.

No. No no no no no no a billion times no, to the little snots that think being rude is cool.

Being polite means that you have restraint and consideration.

I learned rather quick from what little time I spent in JP what TACOs were. I never did them, but at least I know where to find them to do.

Lobby area, up the stairs. Not to be confused with the Shopping Area, which is not the second floor of the lobby.

@Meta77 said in I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.:

As someone who has been to Japan they aren't as polite as you think. Just like EU and US they get angry, annoyed and can be those for no reason at all.

Exactly this. And even more so in mmos

I read an article about some Singapore kid who was a flamer on LoL, so it's believable.

@ChainLis said in I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.:

oh you guys have alot to catch up. there are 3 TACOs that has Short-cut. but i'll let you guys figure that out

@ChainLis said in I feel a little bad for brand new players who didn’t play the JP version.:

This is true. I only set aside the time to do one of the TACOs on the CBT, so yeah. We do still have much to go through.