Do you want bugs crashes and unhappy users?

Because not doing a beta test and just throwing it out the door is exactly how you get those.

I am genuinely curious why SEGA never bothered. OFFICIAL LAUNCH and half the player base is trying to fix their blunders just to get in.

From the absolute lack of communication, the console timed exclusive, to this latest failing I need to ask is there any official response what so ever? Not even looking for an apology but this has genuinely been one of the worst launches of an MMO, that wasn't a kickstarter, I've ever seen.

because the main target from pso2 was xbox and not pc. i figure sega thinks all pc players already play in JP server , so they couldnt care less. or at least thats my take on the matter. and sega will never either negate or confirm this, because of the lack of comunication overall from that said company.

@Damesis said in Do you want bugs crashes and unhappy users?:

because the main target from pso2 was xbox and not pc. i figure sega thinks all pc players already play in JP server , so they couldnt care less. or at least thats my take on the matter. and sega will never either negate or confirm this, because of the lack of comunication overall from that said company.

I just wish they'd follow threw with their promises. What happened to the Steam version when was it axed? Maybe that would have actually worked. Instead they just quietly delete things and never notify anyone. It's incredibly deceptive seemingly for no reason as no press is worse than bad press and boy has there been no press