"an unexpected error occured" error code NP1014

every 10-30 minutes of playing i seem to get this error and then it just crashes the game i know it has to do with gamergaurd i have tried to close nearly every procces but it still happens.

I'm getting this too. Looked it up and it says Gameguard tamper failsafe error. Also closed everything and ran as admin but continues to happen. Unsure what to do.

**___________

Below is a list of programs that people have deleted and have found success in stopping their NP1014 error 🙂

EDIT: Programs to delete to stop GameGuard Errror: Crowdstrike Antimalware, RazerCortex, Raptr, Citrix Workspace, Netlimiter 4

Yeah I am getting that as well. It's probably a glitch on Microsofts part but can't be sure.....hopefully it gets fixed

this is what i found out "Error 610/620/102/1013/1014: this indicates that GameGuard files are not found or have been changed. Delete the GameGuard folder and try again."

@hovsep56 Where'd you find that from?

https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-gameguard-error/ from here but now for some reason the website is having a stroke

@hovsep56 haha lol nah its all good i found it.

"Error 610/620/102/1013/1014: this indicates that GameGuard files are not found or have been changed. Delete the GameGuard folder and try again."

I'll try it out. Did it work for you?

Also: where's the GameGuard Folder?

@Aubagio normally at your game folder but microsoft store does not like sharing it

the install folder is in a folder called windowsapps where u for some reason need special acces to get into YOUR OWN files but whatever just look up windowsapps and you will find the default paths and look up getting acces to the folder to find a program that forces ownership

Getting the same error as well.. I can't even make it through the first cut scene

Getting the same error here

Same error here, I've reinstalled, done the delete game guard method nothing works. Extremely aggravating

Found out where the folder is located. There are two of them but only one has GameGuard folder. PSO2 codename for folders is 'oxyna'.

GG is located in this one: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j

Game seems to be in this folder aswell, but no GameGuard folder here.

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j

I just deleted the folder as suggested on the troubleshoot linked in this thread. I'll test and see what happens.

@Haisom said in "an unexpected error occured" error code NP1014:

Found out where the folder is located. There are two of them but only one has GameGuard folder. PSO2 codename for folders is 'oxyna'.

GG is located in this one: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j

Game seems to be in this folder aswell, but no GameGuard folder here.

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j

I just deleted the folder as suggested on the troubleshoot linked in this thread. I'll test and see what happens.

Didn't work... I'm still getting the same error.

Same Issue, Please update thread if someone finds a fix.