Phantasy Star Online 2 is currently not available in your account

So I'm NA, my region and language settings are English North America, and I downloaded it off the North American store

When I go to launch I get Phantasy Star Online 2 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Any idea?

Bump: I'm getting this same error. Specifically:

Phantasy Star Online 2 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

If your region is not set to USA or Canada, you cannot download it, even if you added it to your account on the web version of the store.

My region is USA, I live in Illinois, so that is not the issue.

So I figured this one out in case anyone is looking at this.

The issue ended up being with the windows store and not the game. I know this because I tried downloading other free games and apps and nothing was installing/launching. I tried numerous solutions like resetting windows store, clearing the cache, etc. The only thing that worked for me was a complete windows reinstall. That did the trick and I'm able to run the pso2 launcher now.

Really shitty though. Not sure how windows can fuck up their store so much to cause me to have to reinstall windows. This really should have been on steam.

@gr0wlithe1468 said in Phantasy Star Online 2 is currently not available in your account:

So I figured this one out in case anyone is looking at this.

The issue ended up being with the windows store and not the game. I know this because I tried downloading other free games and apps and nothing was installing/launching. I tried numerous solutions like resetting windows store, clearing the cache, etc. The only thing that worked for me was a complete windows reinstall. That did the trick and I'm able to run the pso2 launcher now.

Really shitty though. Not sure how windows can fuck up their store so much to cause me to have to reinstall windows. This really should have been on steam.

The issue for me was that I have another harddrive with windows on it and installed it there. For some reason the game was attempting to use the Windows account from that other harddrive. Had to uninstall it then install it on the C drive of my primary