"Try again later"...

Was really excited to play, but my excitement has diminished as I embarked on this multi-hour troubleshooting adventure. I have been trying to download the app from Microsoft store, and upon hitting the install button, I get this wonderful window.

death.PNG

I've tried every fix known to google, reset the store in 3 different ways, rest my PC ALOT, tried different accounts, fully updated my windows (version 1909 now), stopped my firewall/AV, and anything else imaginable. Still getting "Try again later" error.

I can download other game apps fine, but PSO2 is the ONLY app I cannot download and I don't know why. I live squarely in the center of the US and region set for US as well so that can't be it. No VPN running. I am stumped at this point and other than fully reinstalling windows 10, I'm not sure where to go from here. I am really trying to avoid having to do that just to play. Hope someone sees something that I am missing.

I have the same error here, I tryed many things but still without luck...

Yea I'm at the point where the last resort is a full reinstall of windows but now it's really debatable if this game is worth that to me. It's the only game that gives me issues like this and its confusing to me.

Launch powershell as an administrator and enter “get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

In the same powershell window, enter “start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”

Install the app on that page, including accepting the UAC prompt when shown.

Try installing the game again.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/grph6n/try_again_later_something_happened_on_our_end/

@SoapierRhyme222 said in "Try again later"...:

Launch powershell as an administrator and enter “get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

In the same powershell window, enter “start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”

Install the app on that page, including accepting the UAC prompt when shown.

Try installing the game again.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/grph6n/try_again_later_something_happened_on_our_end/

This worked. Thank you!