Error Code: 0x80070003

@BlueSpaceGoat13 said in Error Code: 0x80070003:

anyone got a fix yet?

Honestly, I just gave up. Already wasted plenty of time on trying. Microsoft store is terrible and I don't want to reinstall my windows cause of one game.

@Miasu Well all we gottta know is that MSS just installed some bloatware on our computers and we'll never get that space back 🙂 unless..?

@BlueSpaceGoat13 said in Error Code: 0x80070003:

@Miasu Well all we gottta know is that MSS just installed some bloatware on our computers and we'll never get that space back 🙂 unless..?

Ah. If u have an issue with game still taking up space on your hdd(after u uninstalled it) u might wanna check this thread

@Miasu yeah that worked lol thx!

same problem !!

5hours just trying to install

Add me on the club. I hope they add a simple installable not bloatware launcher, that will probably fix most if not all the issues everyone has

@Threule ironically this issue seems to be the result of letting PSO2 user their own installer instead of making it a 100% UWP package from the Microsoft store

@John-Paul-RAGE Yeah, they should either go one way or another, not half and half, because some of us are getting 0 from this

I found that PSO2 installer in 3 locations so far. Now I am combing my files to see why.

@John-Paul-RAGE Mind telling where? I could get an idea to clean my folders

@Threule so far:

"WindowsApps" ---> "Mutable"

"WindowsApps" ---> "MutableBackup"

"WindowsApps" ---> "100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64...etc"

"WindowsApps" ---> "Resources" there are a couple images in here from the launcher, wouldn't delete the whole folder, just the pso2 related items.

"ModifiableWindowsApps" ----> "pso2_bin"

To me it looks like the launcher may have some developer syntaxes mistakes which causes it to get split up all over the place. Then it becomes a matter of whether or not the individual's computers have the correct settings to allow it to install itself in a single location afterwards.

Maybe.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Error Code: 0x80070003:

@Threule so far:

"WindowsApps" ---> "Mutable"

"WindowsApps" ---> "MutableBackup"

"WindowsApps" ---> "100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64...etc"

"WindowsApps" ---> "Resources" there are a couple images in here from the launcher, wouldn't delete the whole folder, just the pso2 related items.

"ModifiableWindowsApps" ----> "pso2_bin"

Yea I've tried to delete these folders too, didn't work for me. Atleast that way I got all of my missing disk space back, then checked if I can finally dl it from the store and nope~ same bloody error

I'm getting the same exact issue and i'm 100% sure i cleared all the files and i still get the Code: "0x80070003" when trying to install the launcher on microsoft store