Error Code: 0x80070003

Untitled.png

Anyone else having this problem? Sick and tired of this launcher already. I keep getting that error after I deleted PSO.

I am seeing that error related to Windows Updates & Security.

Can you type that in to the search bar and see what it says on your update page?

Specifically what version you are on and if it shows anything else on that page regarding the last attempted update.

@John-Paul-RAGE Says that I have already installed all the latest updates. And version is 1909 if that helps.

@Illucia2982 what all steps did you take up until you got the error the first time?

Sorry to ask for such detailing, but it may help give a better understanding of why so many people have these errors popping up.

@John-Paul-RAGE I literally just deleted the game, then tried to dl it again. That's it~ I also had 381 gb of free space on my ssd before I installed the game, and now, even after I deleted this bloody game from my pc it says that I have only 358gb of space left, so, basically, 23 gigs went god knows where and honestly I have no idea how to look for those "dead files" lol Sorry for the bad english btw, I'm not a native speaker

@Illucia2982 did you delete it through the launcher or drip something in the recycling bin?

WindowsApps file, here is your 20Go of deadfiles

@John-Paul-RAGE Deleted it using windows apps & features. Atleast now I know it was a bad idea. Sigh.

@Illucia2982 yeah the app is linked to the launcher and not the game itself, so it probably only removed the 11 GB launcher without getting rid of the rest of the crap.

Is the error popping up when you try to reinstall it?

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Error Code: 0x80070003:

Is the error popping up when you try to reinstall it?

When I try to download it from microsoft store. It won't even let me finish and then error pops up

@Illucia2982 I feel very strongly that if is related to certain folders/files being there that shouldn't be there on a "fresh install".

I really wish my internet was faster so I could try to recreate/troubleshoot these. I don't want to recommend deleting stuff to someone without being 100% sure the right things get deleted.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Error Code: 0x80070003:

I really wish my internet was faster so I could try to recreate/troubleshoot these. I don't want to recommend deleting stuff to someone without being 100% sure the right things get deleted.

So I've deleted some files from WindowsApps folder that Actuelle mentioned before and now I'm only missing 11 gigs which I believe is a PSO launcher or updater or whatever. Now I have no idea how to look for that one lol

same problem

@IShiNe5565 said in Error Code: 0x80070003:

same problem

welcome to the team 😁

anyone got a fix yet?