Sonic Collaboration Pack is not currently available. (Fixed, it´s back in the shop)

Is there any reason why the Sonic Collaboration Pack is no longer available in the store?

alt text

Surely you have not left PC players unable to buy the founders pack?

Can anyone else confirm if they are able to access/purchase it on their end?

They took it down, I think i'm already done with PSO2. No communication, no care for the PC players.

thought it could be down temporarily but i have the pack up myself so not sure what the issue could be

It was apparently temporary. The pack is back up for purchase.

I don't see it available for windows 10 users.

@Amari-Kigu said in Sonic Collaboration Pack is not currently available. (Fixed, it´s back in the shop):

I don't see it available for windows 10 users.

Give it some time, a hour or two, and see if you can find it afterwards.

Yesterday the pack was down for a hour or so, so it may be happening again.

Has anyone got the items yet? i purchased it and I don't have any of them on the pc version

@xXGereKXx said in Sonic Collaboration Pack is not currently available. (Fixed, it´s back in the shop):

Has anyone got the items yet? i purchased it and I don't have any of them on the pc version

Have you checked your Visiphone? (the console with a purple icon)

It should be under the campaign option.

Ya i checked there, nothing was in it except the xbox/MS launch event items

Any change in this? I was thinking about buying it also but it still shows as 'not available' for me and has been since yesterday.

@RiseOfCthulhu are you NA or EU? there's a common issue where people don't realize there are 2 sonic packs on the store and they just continue to click the wrong one and can't find the other, the one that says "not available" for me (and others) had only 3 reviews while the one that can be purchased has 4,018