PSO2 Title Screen - Press Enter Key

@Dirty0Merc So going into the search bar and open up Xbox Companion. This worked for me after a day of trying to figure it out. This app has to stay opened while playing.

I trieed thee same but dont worked here I download veerything peoeplee asked but still nothing happened...

You have to have the XBox (Beta) app, XBox Console Companion app and the XBox Identity app downloaded, then log into both the Beta and Companion app.

At least, this is what allowed me to finally get past the Title loop.

@MiraiKishi said in PSO2 Title Screen - Press Enter Key:

You have to have the XBox (Beta) app, XBox Console Companion app and the XBox Identity app downloaded, then log into both the Beta and Companion app.

At least, this is what allowed me to finally get past the Title loop.

Did it but still didnt workeed

@meganinja202 You aren't alone. No luck here either. Tried doing everything I could think of.

i cant even log into the companion app for some reason so im just dead in the water. -_- 8 years and it had to be microsoft that brought it over.....

@AzureSoulDRG said in PSO2 Title Screen - Press Enter Key:

i cant even log into the companion app for some reason so im just dead in the water. -_- 8 years and it had to be microsoft that brought it over.....

i have the same probleem and i can teell you, it was sega fault, they knew that they needed XBOX API to make game worked, but it seems thy had forgoten

@meganinja202 I don't know it feels like negotiations went something like "If you give us the source code for insert build number here we'll handle localization, deployment, and server maintenence. We can split the profit xx% to yy%. When they reached an agreement MS took the pre-compiled code, ripped out the existing login interface in favor of calling an external dependency. They didn't bother checking for any: exceptions that may need to be thrown when calling for external dependencies, known issues with that build of the installer, or issues that may occur when not installing the game in their ideal scenario.

That seems to me to be the most likely scenario. Though I haven't been able to get into the game in order to check the credits, and I sincerely doubt anyone is going to stand up and shout "integrating Xbox Live's identity verification tool without telling people when an issue occurred was my idea".

finally got it to work after updating all the xbox stuff and reinstalling the xbox identity provider. then i changed my terrible gamertag and now i get authentication errors

@BrotherKillbot works for me start game with companion

@Dirty0Merc I had to run the game from the Windows store the 1st time and it prompted me to login to Xbox Live. Once logged in, it worked for me. After that, I could stay logged in and use the tweaker.