Here's hoping you will at least open 1 new server in the next hour

I think it's slightly sad that not 1 new server was opened 😞 but it is what it is I'll wait an hour if nothing opens then i guess ill join another, but it would have been nice for at least 1 so all us new people could be with the same type of people.

If a new server doesn't open up, my wallet and I are outta here.

yes it has made me hesitant also as a lot of your stuff you buy is bound to your toon let's see give it a bit of time see what they do

I am still at the ship select screen hoping..

A new server / fresh start would be nice for PC players. At least we can dodge all the inflation from older ships.

I have my fingers crossed. Many people spoke of wanting a fresh start. If they wait until the other servers are full and then open up Ship 4 too late, most of the reason for doing so will have gone.

every second they wait to open up server 4 ruins the chance of it ever filling up

Ship 2 is getting pretty full now, I'm hearing some players aren't connecting too easily. And this is with several PC players still downloading.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587392203970838559/715184397892059238/unknown.png

Glad I'm not the only one I will wait and relax I dont want to make a Toon buy something and then ship 4 opens that will be very disappointing. Maybe a GM will come in and comment and let us know for sure. Rather that than not knowing

100% agree.

@Miraglyth said in Here's hoping you will at least open 1 new server in the next hour:

several PC players

More like the vast majority.

@Blackichan08 said in Here's hoping you will at least open 1 new server in the next hour:

Maybe a GM will come in and comment and let us know for sure. Rather that than not knowing

Yeah, at the very least it'd be good to know. Personally I'm still sorting people around me out with installation and I know many others are still downloading (which, hint, means the influx is still ongoing), but it must suck to be ready to play and not know whether to start.

Yeah let's try and keep it civil with no bashing 🙂 that dont go no where, but fully agree I just want to progress with fellow people who are at the same level grow as a sever together set up our market together.

Not going to lie all these xbox Muppets flaming people for wanting a server are the ones setting prices stupid amounts waiting to make money of unaware new players I've played enough mmos to know this , or they just want their inactive guild to fill up let alone all the ones walking around acting like elitist which i'm sorry to say will be the case for some MMO's are so fun at the start everyone happy running around you see tons of questions being asked and people just generally are fun to be around. Plus all the content we buy most of it is locked to toons in this trying time people cant afford to waste money like we once did so I'm happy to wait, but ships are filling up now so let's see

As a PC player I feel like Microsoft/Sega just want to give us a big ol' F-U. There is no communication, and to make it worse, no care for the PC players. I dreamed of playing this game, but at this rate I could care less.

@AyAyyRon to be fair this is an issue but i'm also seeing other things crop up like the sonic pack being brought down also lots of launcher problems so maybe this is not their most important thing at the moment, let hope they get round to us shortly. But a word would do wonders just say nope no new servers at least then we know where we stand rather than all this uncertainty