Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.

@ImMobile2010 said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

It's not even supposed to be technically out until tomorrow... can you guys at least give them a chance to do something instead of expecting every aspect to be perfect or even playable on the negative first day of launch?

Were you planning on leveling to max TODAY? There is no scenario where they could fix everything fast enough to make everyone happy. They haven't even had time to MAKE a decision yet on what to do and you're all crying for it to already be fixed. This is a COMPANY and there is a PROCESS. It's not like one guy is sitting there doing everything while also reading the forums while also reading code while also writing down bugs while simultaneously fixing bugs etc.. if you really want this game to work don't give them reason not to bother working on it by being spoiled brats. GIVE IT SOME TIME.

All of you complaining are the same people that won't drop a dime on their effort once they get things rolling. I'm not talking about going out and buying a PS4 controller which is a DIRECT COMPETITOR TO XBOX and expecting it to work and counting that as your " investment." (completely ridiculous btw) When the game starts working and the new ships open up you BETTER be ready to invest at least a small amount of cash in this game or it will die like every other PSO game in America. Most of you just don't understand how difficult a game launch can be. There have been maybe TWO games in my lifetime (MMO'S) that had a "decent" launch and those were riddled with bugs as well.

Sometimes you have to learn to be patient. The suggestions in closed beta are considered but there's no way for them to know anything until they SEE it in real time. So chill.

Actually, i'm more than prepped to buy the sonic collab, and stay a monthly member for quite some time. The only thing holding me back is the fact that PC players, the main audience for PSO2, are forced to play on servers where closed beta players have been playing for months. Mind you there never was a PC Beta. I don't want to walk around seeing players in current max gear, or see spam for joining alliances (edit: from max level alliances). I want to play fresh, with other PC/xbox players who don't have anything, besides what you purchase from the shop.

@soullogik Okay. See you in a few weeks when you come back because they opened a server. I mean, you'll say you won't. But you will.

Honestly i don't think i would play if newer ships do not hit,and if i miss the time to play when they hit down the road ill probably just uninstall and move on 😆

i got interested is this game from the game play and costumes/fashion, sooo if there is something someone else has that i like and i never had the chance to get it or wont have a chance anymore i would not be able to deal with it 😭

@soullogik said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

@Deus-Ex-Megaman ya why would anyone want a fresh start and a new economy to play in. herp derp

Oh man do you always have an option to start a fresh new economy in every mmorpg you join late in? I feel for those that want a fresh economy though.

@HallowFang72 I deal with that everyday and ive played on console launch, you get used to it. Honestly I like the game for the gameplay and the cosmetics all together, I cant play and not look good, and I cant look good and not be able to do damage. In the end I'll play the game aslong as they dont try to milk me hardcore.

@Lwyu said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

@HallowFang72 I deal with that everyday and ive played on console launch

Then whatever you didn't get, you passed up. It's not the same. There's stuff we'd have got that we would absolutely not have passed up, but we were forced to against our will because reasons.

@Miraglyth said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

@HallowFang72 I deal with that everyday and ive played on console launch

Then whatever you didn't get, you passed up. It's not the same. There's stuff we'd have got that we would absolutely not have passed up, but we were forced to against our will because reasons.

I didnt pass them up, I couldnt afford them you cant get everything, unless you buy a bunch of ac items and sell it to people, its not super easy to pick up cosmetics you really want. I learned to GIVE UP on them although it hurts.

I didnt pass them up, I couldnt afford them you cant get everything

That's true. Still, being given the choice on how to compromise or which paid content to sacrifice is infinitely better than not being allowed to earn a desperately desired untradable reward for completing one mission for free.