Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.

to add, even a simple ,"we're going to see how the population looks at launch of PC, right now there aren't enough concurrent players to open a new server"....The fact that was impossible to be announced should tell everyone what type of game is being run.

A lot of us are waiting on ship 4. Don't you want us to play?

waiting at ship select for server 4 to open like everyone else.

@Miraglyth said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

@Nevzat said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

at least let us experience a fresh start/economy and the excitement that comes with it, and if populations are that bad later down the line then merge some servers together. Simple and solves all the problems.

This, seriously. At least let us get into the game with like-minded new people for a while.

Very true, a new start for a new player base. This is largely a co-op game, so why not let players with similar progression play on one server ? Also new players can dodge the inflation with a fresh economy. And the amount of secrecy from GM and Sega is getting annoying.

Same here. I get it that you want the existing servers filled more and to stop possible segregration of xbox/pc players but people want the choice of a fresh server. This isn't the way to do things and ignoring forums and tweets from players asking about ships 4-6 while answering tech and fluff tweets is very unprofessional.

Could have avoided this by letting us in at same time as xbox players

After reading all the posts/comments on the new ships, I can say Microsoft/Sega just killed this game for me. This isn't 2012 where you can get away with crap like this on a free to play game, it's 2020 and during a Pandemic. This will not end well for PSO2 PC.

You managed to take one of the best ARPGs and just snap its neck right in front of us.

Internet Karen here, can I speak to your manager and request ship 4 please. My body neeeeeds it

"Worst communication ever."

.....Riiiiight. Far from it. But ill just let your blood boil. Last time there was a congestion they openned new ships.

@Rue said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

But ill just let your blood boil. Last time there was a congestion they openned new ships.

Yeah, and the Closed Beta players were similarly upset at the time.

It's interesting to note that going by the timestamps, Ship 2 was opened less than an hour after that topic was opened. Of course it could have been posted late, and the closed beta situation was appreciably different.

@Miraglyth said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

@Rue said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

But ill just let your blood boil. Last time there was a congestion they openned new ships.

Yeah, and the Closed Beta players were similarly upset at the time.

It's interesting to note that going by the timestamps, Ship 2 was opened less than an hour after that topic was opened. Of course it could have been posted late, and the closed beta situation was appreciably different.

It's still early in the AM. Who knows if they are even working with a full staff at this hour in the morning? I'm sure they will be openning up new ships as we move into 'prime' hours of the day. More and more people and going to be jumping on throughout the day

It's not even supposed to be technically out until tomorrow... can you guys at least give them a chance to do something instead of expecting every aspect to be perfect or even playable on the negative first day of launch?

Were you planning on leveling to max TODAY? There is no scenario where they could fix everything fast enough to make everyone happy. They haven't even had time to MAKE a decision yet on what to do and you're all crying for it to already be fixed. This is a COMPANY and there is a PROCESS. It's not like one guy is sitting there doing everything while also reading the forums while also reading code while also writing down bugs while simultaneously fixing bugs etc.. if you really want this game to work don't give them reason not to bother working on it by being spoiled brats. GIVE IT SOME TIME.

All of you complaining are the same people that won't drop a dime on their effort once they get things rolling. I'm not talking about going out and buying a PS4 controller which is a DIRECT COMPETITOR TO XBOX and expecting it to work and counting that as your " investment." (completely ridiculous btw) When the game starts working and the new ships open up you BETTER be ready to invest at least a small amount of cash in this game or it will die like every other PSO game in America. Most of you just don't understand how difficult a game launch can be. There have been maybe TWO games in my lifetime (MMO'S) that had a "decent" launch and those were riddled with bugs as well.

Sometimes you have to learn to be patient. The suggestions in closed beta are considered but there's no way for them to know anything until they SEE it in real time. So chill.

@ImMobile2010 Well said. At least give them a chance to respond. But I'll admit that with the PSO series in general the whole communication thing has been spotty

I'm not really buying the whole fresh start thing and not wanting to pay inflated prices which for the most part is a non-existent problem. You can buy 10* weapons for 30-40k and there's a weekly that can net you 1 million. If anything you'll end up paying more if there aren't enough players to generate items. The only real reason is a better chance to be first on the market with rare and scratch items. And from a business perspective it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to start a new ship only to have it be nearly and not generating much money

@ImMobile2010 said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

can you guys at least give them a chance to do something instead of expecting every aspect to be perfect or even playable on the negative first day of launch?

no

Were you planning on leveling to max TODAY?

Yes

I understand all the outcry and disappointment about this, even if it has only been a few hours since the launch a little transparency (which is very few and far between about nearly everything from what i've seen) would have been appreciated. That being said, I am going to wait a day or two and hope a new server opens. If one doesn't, then I will just play on servers 01-03. I can't bring myself to refuse to play just because of this one thing. In the end there are always going to be people complaining even if they open up another server (WHY ONLY ONE SERVER?) I'm off to sleep for now though, hope everyone else has a good remaining portion of their day ^_^.