Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.

Really disappointied at the poor communication from this company in general. I am reconsidering whether to help contribute to a company that clearly does not value their customers.

There SHOULD have been at least one new server. And to not communicate it with us, whilst we have been pleading for info whether there will be new servers for planning where we are going with different time zones and friends is baffling.

Reputation travels fast when it comes to very poor communication from game developers as it shows disinterest in the customer. If it's the downfall of this game then that's on your heads.

To those who keep bashing those of us who wanted a fresh start, if server population is really the only issue you have, then at least let us experience a fresh start/economy and the excitement that comes with it, and if populations are that bad later down the line then merge some servers together. Simple and solves all the problems.

Can we please get a response so we know whether to wait, or keep playing: Will new servers be added any time soon? Please can someone from Sega/MS respond?

Ships 1-3 still have plenty of space. Why open new servers when there is plenty of room left to fill.

If the others are not full there is no reason to open another. They don't care about wanting a fresh start. It's about having healthy population ships 1st and foremost

If you guys don't open at least one new fresh server, I am taking all my money and bouncing the hell outta here.

@Deus-Ex-Megaman ya why would anyone want a fresh start and a new economy to play in. herp derp

@soullogik beats me, but hey, it is what it is.

Why open a new one unless it's needed. Check your privilege Karen.

maybe for new pc gamers that r just starting

Please open ship 4.

i know the gm's arms are tied here, but this is probably the worst communication i've ever seen from a game. From the release announcements or lack thereof, to the absent content maps, nothing. It's really one of the weirdest things i've seen. They couldn't even say "no new servers" here. It's rather odd.

@Taconight1977 said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

i know the gm's arms are tied here, but this is probably the worst communication i've ever seen from a game. From the release announcements or lack thereof, to the absent content maps, nothing. It's really one of the weirdest things i've seen. They couldn't even say "no new servers" here. It's rather odd.

Completely agree with you. It is baffling, like i am struggling to understand the logic behind the deliberate ghosting. Even if the GMS replied and said, we cannot provide any information due to LEGAL reasons, or we cannot provide information as we are told not to do so yet by Sega, etc... it would alleviate some of the confusion. But the customers are just being ignored. Our questions are not valid, our opinions are irreverent, nothing we say is even worthy of an official response.

I've never experienced anything like it. Baffled.

We are in 2020 Sega/Microsoft. If you want to make money, put at least SOME effort in please.

well lets remember how long it took for this game to come out west and the fact that sega didn't really do anything to make it possible, don't think they really want the money...

if the game had come out in 2012 I would have already spend a fortune on it, now... well il c how far free play takes me

@Nevzat said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

@Taconight1977 said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

Completely agree with you. It is baffling, like i am struggling to understand the logic behind the deliberate ghosting. Even if the GMS replied and said, we cannot provide any information due to LEGAL reasons, or we cannot provide information as we are told not to do so yet by Sega, etc... it would alleviate some of the confusion. But the customers are just being ignored. Our questions are not valid, our opinions are irreverent, nothing we say is even worthy of an official response.

I've never experienced anything like it. Baffled.

We are in 2020 Sega/Microsoft. If you want to make money, put at least SOME effort in please.

the gm's have kinda hinted around their lack of updates and restrictions. Even so, I really find this to be above and beyond. It's almost like intentionally being a-holes by sega to us. I can't explain it any other way. It's the worst kind of profiting , "i have something you want, no one else has it, i don't care about your feelings, you'll get it when i want you to have it and how much i want you to pay for it".

@Nevzat said in Thanks for not telling us that there won't be any new servers.:

at least let us experience a fresh start/economy and the excitement that comes with it, and if populations are that bad later down the line then merge some servers together. Simple and solves all the problems.

This, seriously. At least let us get into the game with like-minded new people for a while.