ships 04 05 06 going to be up soon?

Or are they not?

Probably won't be unless 1-3 are flooded with people on all the blocks

/waits impatiently

Fortunately it'll probably take another hour to finish sharing the downloaded files with other people where I am to try and shortcut repeating the entire download process again. I am so desperate for Ship 4 to open by the time we can play, you have no idea.

I'm in the game, but ships 4 5 6 are still offline but show congested. Really want to join one of the new ships

Hope that they open the ship soon or give us the ability to transfer to one of the new ships for free within a certain timeframe

@Ki-Rin said in ships 04 05 06 going to be up soon?:

Or are they not?

I wouldn't expect a response from them. We have been asking for weeks, but there is some weird political stuff going on apparently internally where they are forbidden from any communication with us.

Okay but why are you guys so eager to get on the other Ships? Twitter has posts like this too.

@R4iNF3LL Clean slate where economy is fresh, parties easy to find, no pressure feeling like newbies, no jealousy about seeing other players in maxed out gear from Xbox. Take your pick

@R4iNF3LL said in ships 04 05 06 going to be up soon?:

Okay but why are you guys so eager to get on the other Ships? Twitter has posts like this too.

To experience a fresh economy with similar players, an uncorrupted and fresh market, setting our own prices, natural progression being the same as everyone, no-one without 3 months + time farming advantage, not seeing maxed out characters all around us as soon as we log in, not seeing cosmetics that we physically cannot and potentially will not ever be able to obtain etc.

@Nevzat said in ships 04 05 06 going to be up soon?:

To experience a fresh economy with similar players, an uncorrupted and fresh market, setting our own prices, natural progression being the same as everyone, no-one without 3 months + time farming advantage, not seeing maxed out characters all around us as soon as we log in.

That's fair.

@Shadowsfox7 said in ships 04 05 06 going to be up soon?:

Hope that they open the ship soon or give us the ability to transfer to one of the new ships for free within a certain timeframe

It'd need to be limited to new accounts if that was offered, because otherwise established players would just do that and the new ships wouldn't be fresh anyway.

Many reasons. Wanting to be part of a new community. Wanting to avoid established alliances constantly pestering them to "help them catch up". Not wanting to feel like they need to catch up in the first place. Wanting an economy that hasn't matured and potentially isn't being exploited to take advantage of new players. Not wanting to see other players using limited content that they'll possibly never be given a chance to get. And so on.

Want to avoid this like the plague as a new player. Untitled543.png

@FacetedBead9628 my man just said the same thing I will be quite happy wait i dont want this at all

What the hell, no fresh servers? I don't want to play on an established economy. Open 4-6!