"Failed to Download Lastest Version"

Whenever I launch the game to install, it does its thing for a few minutes and then I receive the following error: broken.png Not sure what to do

i have same issue aswell

i restarted my internet worked for me, try to restart ur internet

didnt work

in my case it seem to be related to storage space, when updating my C drive space is shrinking so the files are going there befor moving to where the game is installed, wish i knew how to change it 😞

i uninstalled the game from microsoft store and reinstalled it, seems to be working now

@BloodKitten28 said in "Failed to Download Lastest Version":

in my case it seem to be related to storage space, when updating my C drive space is shrinking so the files are going there befor moving to where the game is installed, wish i knew how to change it 😞

Clear space.

I uninstalled and reinstalled and I have the same issue.

I already unistalled and reinstalled it. But have a kinda different error.

Failed to download file. Unable to successfully update to the latest version. Please check to see if the file is read only. C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j\pso2.exe [No.104]

I found a fix for the issue. Windows isn't telling you that the program is being blocked (even when run as administrator). Go to Virus and Threat Protection in Windows to allow it.

(https://i.gyazo.com/bcc977d8b95cbc2bf4a99223fbfb4515.png)

Same issue here. So frustrating.