Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813

shoudl've just released this on steam.the microsoft store and their hidden install paths is already terrible enough, but apperantly we're also using a copied launcher from the JP version that should have had its own beta testing. installing and troubleshooting is a pain in the ass and i have 4 friends to calm down because of the endless issues you'll encounter with this.mother fuckers.

Everyone, i opend this folder in the C partition and to my shock another launcher and game, he is installed both in D and C, and he is forcing to update on C.......

I've downloaded the whole thins 3 times already. I'm just gona wait for a fanmade launcher, if it is possible like in JP, can't believe this crap.

Alright, to anyone having trouble uninstalling the game:

1. Turn off your computer.
  2. No, DO NOT reboot. This won't do it.
  3. Turn it back on.
  4. Click "uninstall" and wait for the icon to finish blinking.
  5. To confirm that it's been uninstalled, look for it on the Microsoft Store. If it says "install" instead of "play," it's gone. The icon lingers on the start menu for whatever reason. Just remove it and install the game again.

I just changed the WindowsApp folder permissions, so now I'm reinstalling the game and gonna attempt what the other user suggested (sorry, forgot your username and I'm too stressed out to worry about being the nicest). I'll report what happens in a few hours cuz for whatever reason, neither the store or the PSO2 launcher use my full speed, so it takes quite a while for everything to be ready.

Same boat here

Shit calls shit. Shitty launcher needs to be on a shitty distribution platform.

Nothing new.

I have the same error and I already fix the permisions issues, but still nothing

Change the permissions of the files it explicitly complains about, that fixed it for me!

@ParNine15523 said in Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813:

I have the same error and I already fix the permisions issues, but still nothing

Still didn't finish updating for me, but I just had my programmer friend help me out a bit with this permissions thing. I changed the permissions of the entire folder the game is installed to to the administrator. He says that should do it, but gotta finish updating to be sure.

For the record, the game is installed under C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j

Try to run the launcher as administrator BEFORE you download it the first time. Downloaded the 70GB 3 times... This fixed it for me.

Also look for Xbox Live Services Ports and if they are blocked.

@landman why would u download this three times. do u realize how uncommon installation problems happen? its pretty obvious that it was never ever ever an installation problem from the first second

@VLP-Siliarus said in Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813:

Change the permissions of the files it explicitly complains about, that fixed it for me!

can you go into more detail?

spanish here, the same problem

This post is deleted!

getting sick of it by now trying to fix this mess since 5+ hours to no avail..just getting other errors. Hopefully they fix it soon. never had such trouble with any game before and i played a lot of bad titles.