Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813

hi, i'm from argentina and i'm having the same issue, anyone tried to change the location to USA?? and install it on C???

So, I don't think it's a region related issue and I think I might've fixed it (waiting for the launcher to download stuff and all). I just went to the C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j and changed the whole WindowsApps permissions to my local user so it has full control. After that I've set all the executable files in the \100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j folder to run as administrator and game started updating. I'll wait for it to finish downloading and I'll report soon.

Hi, trying to play from brazil too, fixed the lasterror 1813 using the repair option from windows

@Dolaski said in Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813:

So, I don't think it's a region related issue and I think I might've fixed it (waiting for the launcher to download stuff and all). I just went to the C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j and changed the whole WindowsApps permissions to my local user so it has full control. After that I've set all the executable files in the \100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j folder to run as administrator and game started updating. I'll wait for it to finish downloading and I'll report soon.

I did the same thing, as well i'm waiting to the game to download again, let's hope that works

@BarrioCop said in Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813:

@Dolaski said in Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813:

I did the same thing, as well i'm waiting to the game to download again, let's hope that works

Here's hoping! 1 hour since my reply, it's still in 10370/93432.. Guess there'll be no results anytime soon lol

I saw this too in U.S.

Alright, here's how it goes:

At least for me, only two files presented problems after a fresh install.

After the game fails to update, close the launcher and go to "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j"

If you don't have immediate access to the WindowsApp folder (we're not supposed to by default cuz Microsoft), you'll have to change its permissions. For starters, it's hidden, so on explorer, up top, click "view" (or something like that, my Win10 isn't in english) and then tick the box labeled "hidden items" (or whatever it is in English, it's to the bottom right of the "view" bar). This will make the folder visible. Right click on it and change its permissions. After you do that, you'll be able to open it just fine.

Change the permissions of the file "otp_notice_na.rtf" so that the user is set as the proprietary.

THIS IS IMPORTANT:

1. To do so, open the file's properties, then under security click on ''advanced."
  2. Change the proprietary to your user.
  3. On the advanced window, enable hierarchy. This was the trick to make the file go through.

The other file that gave me trouble was pso2.exe. Do the above to it and it should work just fine.

If any other files come up with any errors, change the permissions as per the instructions I laid out. This should fix all of these stupid issues that shouldn't exist on a game exclusive to the Microsoft Store, but here we are.

Hope y'all can get it working!

@unnecesaurus You are a god damn hero man, got it downloading. THANK YOU!

@unnecesaurus said in Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813:

After the game fails to update, close the launcher and go to "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j"

If you don't have immediate access to the WindowsApp folder (we're not supposed to by default cuz Microsoft), you'll have to change its permissions. For starters, it's hidden, so on explorer, up top, click "view" (or something like that, my Win10 isn't in english) and then tick the box labeled "hidden items" (or whatever it is in English, it's to the bottom right of the "view" bar). This will make the folder visible. Right click on it and change its permissions. After you do that, you'll be able to open it just fine.

Change the permissions of the file "otp_notice_na.rtf" so that the user is set as the proprietary.

THIS IS IMPORTANT:

1. To do so, open the file's properties, then under security click on ''advanced."
  3. On the advanced window, enable hierarchy. This was the trick to make the file go through.

The other file that gave me trouble was pso2.exe. Do the above to it and it should work just fine.

If any other files come up with any errors, change the permissions as per the instructions I laid out. This should fix all of these stupid issues that shouldn't exist on a game exclusive to the Microsoft Store, but here we are.

GJ bruh. Also, set "Run as admin" in compatibility tab, just tbs. Cheers from a fellow Empire of huehueland citizen. 🙂

lo siento pero despues de que descargue el juego al final me tiro el error no.104 y despues de un tiempo cerre el lanzador y me tiro el error de last soy de chile y en general a mucha gente le esta pasando lo mismo a nivel global

@Wobblyshirho I don't mean to be rude, but post in english, please. Also, the error occurs after downloading the update inside the launcher?

I'm sorry and the error is thrown at me when the download is almost finished and if you close it I send the error 1813

@unnecesaurus said in Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813:

THIS IS IMPORTANT:

@Wobblyshirho it's fine. Have you tried this ^ before downloading? Also, try this https://forum.pso2.com/topic/2916/pc-fix-here-for-failed-to-download-the-latest-version-please-wait-and-try-again-no-103/21

@unnecesaurus Many here don't know how to do this and nor should we. The game should work like every other game we download and play.

@Glorindal13 said in Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813:

@unnecesaurus Many here don't know how to do this and nor should we. The game should work like every other game we download and play.

Agreed. But the way I lay it out, you won't do it if you don't want to. Unfortunately, either we find ways to fix Microsoft's mess or we wait for them to fix it and if we're gonna wait, we better not hold our breaths. So it's your choice. If you wanna wait, then that's up to you. But if you wanna try and fix it, you can do it without much knowledge by following the instructions I left. Heck, I didn't know what I was doing until I started messing around with those settings.