Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813

i'm getting this error message : pso2-error.png

Has anyone found how to solve this ? Google didn't help

Read on Twitter PSO2 page, to verify that you are logged into your Windows ID account.

Yeah same issue.. and ofc it is, only have 1 windows acc..

getting this error too, if u are portuguese so am I, maybe has something to do with it

@Senzury Yeah Portuguese too but it shouldn't be a problem there

yeah, no there are more people having this error

same problem here maybe it is a bug for EU players?

@Blood-Truce said in Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813:

same problem here maybe it is a bug for EU players?

could be. I'm french

Not an EU problem. UK friends got in just fine.

Maybe it is has an IP restriction, even tho it was noted that it has none. Who knows. Also EU here and same error. But I was able to install everything. Just that the error switched 19 minutes ago. Will deinstall and reinstall and check then. 🙂

@Kras7326 said in Launcher updated itself, and now won't launch : lasterror 1813:

Not an EU problem. UK friends got in just fine.

Got some news for you...

@Jiggu you know i forgot about brexit completely but I always think of EU more as a geographical region than the european union.

German here, got the same issue.

Also German and got same issue..

Yes i changed my Windows Region to United States otherwise you wouldnt even be able to download or find it in Store and yes im logged into my Account, and yes everything is up to date and restarted my PC, only thing left is maybe a uninstall and redownload but i doubt that solves anything due to friends that told me they already did that.

This post is deleted!