Unable to download via Microsoft store

Hi All, Am I the only one that unable to download the game through the Microsoft Store?![alt text](02.JPG 01.JPG image url)

Hello, Currently having the same issues...

nope your not the only one.... i cant download it too. Would be nice, if the support could give us an update about this issue : / i mean lots of ppl waited for this to come west and now they cant download it.

It mights help you, I hope so : https://youtu.be/Q2UWKwpLy8A

I have the same issue i think it's because of the windows version, mine is 17763.1217 and this game need 18362.0 or higher, but my computer fail to update windows (cancel the update and don't apply it...), so i have to buy an USB Key and Boot Win10 on it and try to repair it or reinstall Win10.... Thanks Microsoft again for this beautiful store....

i have the current windows build and still cant download

my system is up to date and it wont run .... great job for doing a Beta for Xbox but no for PC... may be this issue has identied sooner.

Changed the system region to US.

PS: I cant get past after selecting my source drive to install.

This worked for me being from the United Kingdom, PSO2 was showing as currently unavailable in the store, I had to change Region to United States on windows.

Close your Microsoft Store

Search for Region on your search bar, change your Region to United States.

Open up the windows store and search for Phantasy Star Online 2

It should find it and allow you to download it.

I selected C drive and it is currently downloading.

The game itself doesn't go live for another 20 minutes

I had a similar issue. i can find the game on the microsoft website, but trying to open the app and it says it's unavailable. So I added the game to the cart on the website and purchased it (for 0 dollars) and then i went to my library in the app and I could download it, but now I'm stuck on the next step xd

all this isnt working for me v.v

Sure thing.....PSO2 not region lock? no it isnt..... EU take the bull is the actually your respond.....

@Jiggu said in Unable to download via Microsoft store:

I had a similar issue. i can find the game on the microsoft website, but trying to open the app and it says it's unavailable. So I added the game to the cart on the website and purchased it (for 0 dollars) and then i went to my library in the app and I could download it, but now I'm stuck on the next step xd

omfg....this actully worked however it appeared in the avalible to download tab instead

@Frosty-J23 thanks this helped :3 hate region restrictions 😕 ...

So im from norway and had the same problem when trying to download the game today. So i did what one said here, First i logged in on microsoft store, one the same account that is logged in on the app for the pc. Then i went to the us side for microsoft, added the game to the cart, proceed to checkout and placed the order. Then went back to the EU site for microsoft and i could download, but it wouldnt let me anyways. But then i clicked on the button to the right of download and it said install on my devices. And as long as you have the PC connected to the account it should work. I am now currently downloading the game 🙂