Welcoming all PC players from Devilia

From ship 1 block 2. This is Devilia. Just wanted to say I'm glad you PC players finally got PSO2 you must be so happy this is a special welcome from me and I look forward to helping you guys out and playing with you.

@Devmen Thanks Devmen 🙂

Whats the best ship/server for English players ?

Thanks

Matt

Thanks! Just waiting on this damn maintenance to end so I can finally play something I've been waiting for so long 😞

@Morgothryuzaki I know how you feel last version i played was PSO Episode 1&2 on xbox! mnay years ago!

The last PS game i've played was Phantasy Star Portable 2 and had over 2k hours in that. Since we never got Nova,PSO2 is the latest game in the series for me and I am so goddamned hyped lmao.

I tried to play the jap one, even bought nova, was a disaster. did play pso2 on jap servers for like 10 hours and got out soon after, its great to finally play the right way. Thanks for the welcome!!!

@MattSarg1989 said in Welcoming all PC players from Devilia:

@Devmen Thanks Devmen 🙂

Whats the best ship/server for English players ?

Thanks

Matt

The only characters I have so far on ship one block 2 there pretty friendly

Hahaha well I look forward to welcoming you all and if you need an alliance for the campaign event that's currently going I'm in a pretty nice one look for me and block 2 ship 1. You'll be welcomed with open arms