Unable to Pre-load PSO2 PC

I've been trying to install PSO2 On my PC since 11 p.m. PDT. I've tried every update, installation, reset, restart, region change, etc. I keep receiving this error after each attempt to install it. "Code: 0x80073CF3"

I have a spare laptop that has access to Microsoft Store and i was able to install it perfectly fine with NO issue on it. Unfortunately for my PC, it keeps giving me the same error over and over again.

If someone has any idea, please feel free to let me know. I am running out of options and i don't even know if i'll be able to play the game at this point.

Thank you

Same issue here was trying download the game for a while now and getting exact same error

would be nice, if the support could give us an update about this issue : /

You could try reinstalling the windows store, make sure everything is closed. Probly best to do a reboot. Then open Powershell (as admin) and paste this into the window.

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

I ran while the download was not working (yeah about 1030 when i saw PSO2 was on the store and got errors). I have not had a problem loading the game. Worth a try.

@MageMagus It doesn't work. It's not uninstalling Microsoft Store. Unless I'm doing it wrong.

@TbnExotia So I have a solution but an annoying one. I just decided to reset my whole computer, obviously saving the important files. So yeah, you can try that. It works like a charm for me now. 😛

next one pls xD

On windows store, go in the downloads list, you will see the game and may be a component called Game Services, pause that one, and make the game take priority in download.

It happened to me too and I did that. Not sure if it will work for everyone but it's worth a try.

@Nirimetus i dont have the game downloaded.... thats my problem like other ppl too : /

Changed region (check) systemrequirements (check) System up to date (Check)

@TbnExotia That's what I'm saying, I went to the NA page in the shop from the browser, since the game don't appear in my shop's region, it was downloading fine till it hit around 60% and that error came, as you, I went to look for info, but I didn't mess with my system's settings, only tried myself force the game download ahead of that Game Service update, and it went with it till the end.

@Nirimetus i changed region befor i tried to download the launcher via web store. there was no prob. at all then out of the blue... failed. Guess ill never be able to play the game. v.v