Game won't start after GameGuard

Same exact issue for me.

@Tatersan1879246 Same here, and somehow every time I restart my PC, it just ask me to download it again.

Same issue, black screen flashes after gameguard then nothing. Just wish there was some sort of message to indicate what the problem is. 😐

Same issue here. Click on start game, game guard splash screen shows up and goes away.

When i checked the windows application logs i found this:

• <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  • <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-05-27T13:30:07.927105400Z" /> <EventRecordID>8820</EventRecordID> <Channel>Application</Channel> <Computer>DESKTOP-26SQN3J</Computer> <Security /> </System>
  • <EventData> <Data>pso2.exe</Data> <Data>0.0.0.0</Data> <Data>5ecbe8f6</Data> <Data>xgameruntime.dll</Data> <Data>10.0.19041.1870</Data> <Data>4cf7c9be</Data> <Data>c0000409</Data> <Data>00000000000f6492</Data> <Data>2e1c</Data> <Data>01d6342aeb4e7e25</Data> <Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j\pso2.exe</Data> <Data>C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xgameruntime.dll</Data> <Data>8bff2a9f-bfa4-4ea7-af53-4d94f42a14ed</Data> <Data>100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j</Data> <Data>Game</Data> </EventData> </Event>

still googling for a solution

couldn't find any solution with Tweaker, I did try to grant myself ownership of the PSO2 folders and files, saw it around on Discord.

After doing that, I'm now not even getting the GameGuard loading after pressis Start Game.

I'm starting to go backwards... also I've noticed that after uninstalling the game, the space on my SSD remains the same. When I first install the game I had 320GB free space, uninstall, 2nd install now I have 185GB of free space... EDIT: Regarding the storage, I found out that I have 2 back up folders with the game's files for some reason. Local Disk>Program files> WindowsApps>MutableBackup. WindowsApps is normally a hidden folder, so if you want to uninstall the whole game, make sure to check this folder I think I might give up until someone posts a solution in the next few days T_T

PSO tweaker fixed gameguard issue but changed my client to the JP one. No idea how to fix. The problem just gets worse.

considering this game is a port from 8 years ago there is no reason for any of this to be happening. its a pathetic excuse for a release

Was able to change client back to NA but it went back to the same issue where nothing happens after game guard pops up. So the JP version works fine on my PC but NA version does not.

@Biggz6351 That's so weird, the most annoying thing is the lack of error messages... at least we could work it out knowing the error.

good luck even finding someone from microsoft or sega who actually read/replied in the forums. 0 update on them trying to fix anything.

Even blizzard has better customer support than this.

I've attempted to Microsoft Support but they basically tell me it's not their problem and that i should be asking PSO2's support, i've sent a report detailing what happens, as like many of you, i'm encountering the same issue. But i doubt anybody will be looking at these any time soon.

Again, like alot of people, i've been waiting years for this and this is just so frustrating to have happen.

I knew this was gonna happen, but i was hopeful that it wouldnt considering the game has been out for so long already. Porting is so hard.....12 year old kids can do it but fully educated adults getting paid 80k+ a year cant? pathetic

Now I get Code: 0x80070003 error on download page when trying to get it for the 4th time, the last 3 was fine...

like others have experienced, I am so frustrated at this point. In my past i have encountered a number of similar errors with the tweaker on JP servers, but this is just insane. Gameguard error 114, won't initialize. I have now wasted hours re-downloading, adjusting file permissions, moving files, etc and no avail. Same error each time. Can we get a 'lil support hur?!

I'm not sure what's more frustrating the game just not launching....or the radio silence from the devs.