Windows 10: Vivoxsdk.dll is missing

the powershell solution didnt work because those files (launcher etc) are not in modifiable folder, they are in the normal windowsapp for me.

hey everyone i had the same issues but it fix now and this is what i did

1. go to microsoft download center( https://www.microsoft.com/nl-nl/download )
  2. download Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
  3. Install it and go check if Vivoxsdk.dll file is in you Po2 file
  4. If you have it start the game and use check file in you Po2 launcher. that will fix the problem Naamloos.png here is a video if you don't understand 1 and 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLzzbnfVXUU

And sorry for my broke english

the dll is present, but it kept saying it isnt. should I copy-paste it everywhere??

Well, the devs have made announcements that they are working with MicroShaft to look into the issues which are currently plaguing a large number of Win10 users who just wanted to play the game.

@Morkalith said in Windows 10: Vivoxsdk.dll is missing:

I found a fix that worked for me:

1. Open PowerShell
  2. Copy this and press enter: cd "C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin"
  3. note: change "C" for "D" or the disk where you installed the game
  4. Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl pso2launcher.exe | Set-Acl pso2.exe
  5. Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl edition.txt | Set-Acl otp_notice_na.rtf

Hope it works for you guys.

This worked perfectly, thanks a lot for this solution!

@Morkalith hi mate,this probably has a simple solution, but, when i try to use the command in PowerShell, recieve this : D:\Program : The term 'D:\Program' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:1 char:1

• D:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (D:\Program:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Anny idea?

@KnowingMite169 said in Windows 10: Vivoxsdk.dll is missing:

@Morkalith hi mate,this probably has a simple solution, but, when i try to use the command in PowerShell, recieve this : D:\Program : The term 'D:\Program' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:1 char:1

•   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (D:\Program:String) [], CommandNotFoundException

Anny idea?

you shoud add cd before D:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin
to access the computer directory

Also what worked for me :
Instead of typing cd "C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin"
try
cd "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j
then
Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl pso2launcher.exe | Set-Acl pso2.exe
Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl edition.txt | Set-Acl otp_notice_na.rtf

that doesn't work for me

@KnowingMite169 said in Windows 10: Vivoxsdk.dll is missing:

Anny idea?

You forgot to add "" at the start and on the end of line, command should look like "D:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2 bin", that's important. Because otherwise console cannot recognise your path to desired folder correctly, and you can see that it tryes to run it from D:\Program and cant see the rest.

Hey guys, you can launch the gamer with the Tweaker launcher. it works!! donwload it and enjoy the game!!

https://arks-layer.com/

@Aguileraxk I am still getting the error with the the PSO2 Tweaker.

This post is deleted!

@Morkalith I found a fix that worked for me:

Open PowerShell Copy this and press enter: cd "C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin" note: change "C" for "D" or the disk where you installed the game Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl pso2launcher.exe | Set-Acl pso2.exe Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl edition.txt | Set-Acl otp_notice_na.rtf Hope it works for you guys.

ty works!!!

@Morkalith said in Windows 10: Vivoxsdk.dll is missing:

Get-Acl edition.txt | Set-Acl otp_notice_na.rtf

This solution worked for me. Thanks!