TL;DR: I sure hope there's something more to the PC Release than just that. If it is, at least I have plans for that, because I don't my placeholder classes to go too far from my real main class.

I was under the impression this entire time since March the game was still in the Open Beta, because the other servers weren't open everytime I logged in and I suppose I have a misconception that when the PC version is released, all of the game's content will be available, but I'm not so sure about that now. On one hand, I can understand why they will drip-feed the episodes month-by-month or season-by-season basis, especially no thanks to the Corona Virus hindering everything, making translating in the usual way is nearly impossible, but on the other hand I can't stop myself from feeling disappointed that maybe not even just episode 4, will be released with the PC version. I guess I'm just worried about not really getting anything significant with the PC release with besides that, I suppose the connectivity between X-Box and PC working is more important, but I was really ready to sink my teeth into the game's story finally.

However, thanks to my fully maxed classes at 75, and with the Missions pretty much insisting that I be that level to complete them in order to get the points and rewards and how much I really don't want to switch between my real class and the place holder class (from the beta) just to complete them; this whole "not having any new content beyond the PC release," almost seems like a blessing in disguise to me. In short, I'm conflicted about this, I don't want my other classes to level up beyond my actual real class that I switched to before the update, but I do want the max cap of level 90 to be available along with all of the episodes. It's just a weird conundrum I have about the update, and I'll just have to wait and see what it looks like tomorrow. I do have plans ready in case nothing else happens beyond the PC release, I just hope there's more than just that in the end, and if there is nothing, at least I won't have to worry about the other classes going beyond the real one.