[Ship 2] <Burly> [community focused] - (DISCORD)(Returning Players Welcome)(NGS READY)

@LacaruPine said in [Ship 2] <Burly> Recruiting players new/old- NO LABELS HERE- Console OR PC (Discord) (Voice) (actually active)(Daily movie nights(yes you read that right)):

Hey there, would you guys mind 3 new people? me and a few long time friends are looking for a casual guild. We are all in our mid 20s+ so no drama or anything 🙂

It would prolly just be me joining at first, and then my 2 friends later once they log in lol. We are all fairly new to Pso2 but have always strive for gearing, clearing content and group play.

Hello yes that is 100% fine~ we'd love to have yall

@LacaruPine said in [Ship 2] <Burly> Recruiting players new/old- NO LABELS HERE- Console OR PC (Discord) (Voice) (actually active)(Daily movie nights(yes you read that right)):

Hey there, would you guys mind 3 new people? me and a few long time friends are looking for a casual guild. We are all in our mid 20s+ so no drama or anything 🙂

It would prolly just be me joining at first, and then my 2 friends later once they log in lol. We are all fairly new to Pso2 but have always strive for gearing, clearing content and group play.

feel free to add me on discord 🙂

Bump, Bump, Bump

badump badump

bump bump still recruiting! almost 80 members strong

@AyeSappii Sent you a discord message. Name is Spetnaut

Bump bump~

Bump bump~

Bump- over 20 members on at most times of day

keep the snowflakes out~