It downloaded the Japanese version?

![alt text](ae984121-06b3-4763-81d8-9a56b6a888cf-image.png image url)

Anyone else?

It downloaded english for me. Is your computer's locale set to Japanese? If so, that is likely why it downloaded and is displaying in Japanese.

@gO-BeWarned Got the same thing here. For some reason it downloaded a Jap launcher.

i got the same, its patching right now for me... i am assuming even the JP launcher is gonna load ok into english though , right?

PC is set to USA region and language for (now) originally UK for both.

dont know what to do i just downloaded it and its in japanese did you figure out how to go to english

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Download again?

Make sure you find and manage to delete the prior files first. A -HUGE- portion of the game gets installed in a hidden locked out even to an admin folders... so in any uninstall, you'll have to google guides on how to crack into secure parts of Windows and delete... what should be video game files but are instead treated like the NSA's backdoor...

@Capt-Codpiece You only need to set region to US, language doesn't matter at all to this process, coming from a french that downloaded the game that way.

When are you guys gonna learn to use the tweaker? I guarantee you install that game from the MS store its just gonna auto delete itself 3 days later and you'll be out 60 gigs or HD space.

@Zizel said in It downloaded the Japanese version?:

When are you guys gonna learn to use the tweaker? I guarantee you install that game from the MS store its just gonna auto delete itself 3 days later and you'll be out 60 gigs or HD space.

Like yeah totally go get the Arks-Layer Tweaker and download the game from it (preferably don't download the 11Gigabytes from MS store at all and make a custom folder for the game in the /C drive if possible like indicated in the tweaker tutorial), it's going to be your best decision trust us.