"Buy 90 Days Premium Ticket" campaign...

Hey guys,

I forgot that it had to be 90 days and bought the "Ragol Pack" and a 30 day ticket once. There is currently the campaign that you get a bonus if you buy 90 days of premium. How is that now, is that enough if I buy another 30 days because I have already bought 60 days, or do I have to explicitly buy a 90 day ticket?

Thank you.

Mick

I think you have to buy the Premium itself, rather than receive it in a pack.

Would be nice if they did count that as it. Say you haven't used the pack you technically did buy the premium as it was part of the bundle.

It depends on whether you have used a premium ticket. Premium tickets are also included in one package. So it says in the campaign that you have to buy 90 days of premium. But it does not mean that you have to buy and use the 90-day premium ticket. So you can buy the 30-day ticket 3 times, right? I don't know what the system is about. Either it looks like how many premium tickets you used in the time or that you have to get the number 90 ... would be really nice if someone from the support could answer this question for me 🙂

Oh geez, that campaign goes on into June? Was that always the case? I'd included it in my infographic of the content that PC players hadn't been able to get! Feeling pretty dumb now. If I need to make a v2 I'll make sure to take it out, thanks for bringing that up.

@Miraglyth Yeah that goes into June which is why I held off. But they did make that announcement a while ago It happens, don't beat yourself up over it.

ta campagin exists since aprill and says, if you bought 90days premium till 6 june you will get bonus rewards

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/premiumset

it calls ... "buy an premium pack"... it means the tickets... but not the 90days ticket or? So its possible to buy 30 days tickets or?

@mickschen said in "Buy 90 Days Premium Ticket" campaign...:

ta campagin exists since aprill and says, if you bought 90days premium till 6 june you will get bonus rewards

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/premiumset

it calls ... "buy an premium pack"... it means the tickets... but not the 90days ticket or? So its possible to buy 30 days tickets or?

It says right there. If you buy the 30 day you get one thing, if you buy the 90 day, you get that and a little more.

mhhh oh maaaan 😄