Forum's server is being overloaded, lol

There's an old thread the GMs responded to a while ago: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/2506/website-500-overload/

@Alessand97 Yep, expect it because of PC release.

Funny about how this game is soooo "niche" there won't be a ton of PC players trying to get on, Microsoft should be able to handle the load, we were worrying too much .... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOW LOOK AT THIS!!!!! super smugs

Forums aren't exactly known to have large capacity for upsurges of users

@Seed said in Forum's server is being overloaded, lol:

Funny about how this game is soooo "niche" there won't be a ton of PC players trying to get on, Microsoft should be able to handle the load, we were worrying too much .... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOW LOOK AT THIS!!!!! super smugs

These forums are hosted on Amazon Servers. The game is hosted on Microsoft servers.

Some people can be quite interesting.

@Ragnawind said in Forum's server is being overloaded, lol:

These forums are hosted on Amazon Servers. The game is hosted on Microsoft servers.

Nope they are using Microsoft Azure Systems. As for the website having trouble it has to do with the amount of people loading the website/forums(downloading/uploading) so system resources are probably peak at times, but it's really easy to scale when need.

@AlexOak Welp i cant download and keep getting errors, everything is running janky, i guess i cant believe my own eyes then.

@AlexOak said in Forum's server is being overloaded, lol:

@Ragnawind said in Forum's server is being overloaded, lol:

Nope they are using Azure Cloud Systems. As for the website having trouble it has to do with the amount of people loading the website/forums(downloading/uploading) so system resources are probably peak at times, but it's really easy to scale when need.

The Microsoft Azure Cloud is nothing but a large cluster of Microsoft Cloud servers. They are still servers regardless of being a cloud service or not.

@AlexOak Welp i cant download and keep getting errors, everything is running janky, i guess i cant believe my own eyes then.

Pre-download doesn't start for at least 6 more minutes minimum, so of course you are getting errors trying to download it right now.

8 minutes left till download is available to everyone

11pm PDT. I don't think you're supposed to download it prior to its actual release time.

= .= we will seeee.... we will seeeeeee

@Eye-ce said in Forum's server is being overloaded, lol:

Some people can be quite interesting.

Say"s this guy. When I was on yesterday I was dying for about a good 5 minutes laughing at your picture. That shit is hilarious.