Auxiliary creation bug

Trying to make an aux for my new char. Wanted to make a tiny robot ranger guy. No matter what height he is, (including max height) it tells me my aux has an "illegal height" - too short when it's clothes are off. Wtf. He's a blocky little guy, never even intended to take his armor off. >.<* please help.

Are you able to put a different outfit on him that works? You can basically use any outfit.out/ba/in on your aux but I am guessing this is happening before the full creation is completed?

@ERICK001BC for whatever reason, it worked. Same clothes, same name, minimum height, same class. And yes, the prompt came up before cc was done, right after naming. Segac will be segac I guess. Thanks for attempting to help. See you out there, fellow Arks!

@Twisted-Gallows

Glad it worked out. Have fun and enjoy your aux!

Hey I have an Issue with Auxiliaries where it tells me that it is "Not created with the correct data" Please help >=<

@pcgame999 said in Auxiliary creation bug:

Hey I have an Issue with Auxiliaries where it tells me that it is "Not created with the correct data" Please help >=<

Also having this same issue. No idea what causes it but it's stopping me from being able to progress the PSO2 story mode on this character.

Okay, so, for whatever reason, this is ONLY happening with CAST. I tried a bunch of times on CAST with different classes and different parts to no avail. When I said "screw it" and just made a quick non-CAST placeholder auxiliary it worked without issue.

@pcgame999 No idea what your one specifically is, but try mix and matching it and see if you can create it and then edit it in the salon after? Otherwise I guess raise it with tech support and wait until they fix this. (Should be noted you can't change race in the salon)

@blood-kingdom-hearts-union-milve I figured out what the problem was. You are only allowed to create auxiliaries that are the same race as your character so it would be like. CAST - Main, CAST - Auxiliary, Human-Main, and Human - Auxiliary, etc. Virtually you are not allowed to have an auxiliary that does not share the same race as your Main character.

@pcgame999 Unless this is a recent issue, then this isn't right. I created a cast auxilliary on my human character about 3 months ago

@ScrawnyKitty Interesting. I believe it is an issue then because before I couldn't create an auxiliary that wasn't the same race as my character.