[Ship 3] Sanctuary Recruiting PC Players! (with Discord)

Hey I would be interested in joining, been trying to find an active alliance to do game content with, discord is: SPYDER245#1842

Hi! It would be fun to have some people to play with. Chris#0951 on discord if you still have room.

@The-Ploop hey! I didn't seem to get one. Thank you! Player ID: 10547007 Discord: EWGF#1937

link sent!

Spots are still open. 🙂

hey Ploop. I do have some questions about the alliance. Can I reach you through Discord? :3

@Seraphea of course! sent my discord.

New to the game but loving every bit of it so far. Would be interested in joining if there is still room.

Brand new to PSO2, new to franchise. Interested in joining a new player friendly guild. discord: Xpyre#7391

links sent.

Hey there! Looking for a good group to join up with. Is there still room for me? Discord: zerec#5968

Heya I would like to join the alliance 😄 heres my discord for contact Jonathanlh#3775

links sent!

Heya Ploop! Definitely interested in checking things out. new player, active, getting my feet wet. Discord Addiction#9107 if you guys still have room would love to join.

@xH0LLW00Dx said in [Ship 3] Sanctuary Recruiting PC Players! (with Discord):

Heya Ploop! Definitely interested in checking things out. new player, active, getting my feet wet. Discord Addiction#9107 if you guys still have room would love to join.

I have sent you a link 🙂