unable to download the game on the windows store Code: 0x87E0000D

i changed my region from Germany to US, at first i could download some MB but then it stopt and now im getting this error : /

try Canada? or try a fast vpn if you have access to one, I dont know why they region blocked the game, stupid, I guess sega has plans for a German / EU release? but considering how little a crap they give about the western audiences ( took 12 freaking years to get the english NA release ) I would not hold my breath

Tried Canada too but still the same : / some of my friends could download the game without any problems.... i cant understand this, that they did a Beta for Xbox but not for PC... PC got more issues atm : /

@TbnExotia ok so it seems right now a large ammount of people are unable to download the client from the microsoft store, I do not think its just you as some users who mentioned the issue are confirmed in the US

ermm but I was able to download the game just now again though as a test so I don't know what to tell you ; /

https://i.ibb.co/fQWmzwN/gmdl.png

u lucky one ... still no luck ...

If you still can't download, search the error code on Google and follow the steps in order until it works. You also might not have Xbox services running. There is also a troubleshooter in Settings to fix Microsoft Store issues. (Settings>Update&Security>Troubleshooting). Run the troubleshooter for Windows Update and Windows Apps.

Myself, and THREE people I know, had this issue. The general troubleshooting we found online did not work - two of us got the error 0x87E0000D specified by OP, myself and one other got error 0x80070422.

But thanks to random happenstance of reading some of the notices the PSO2 NA Twitter had posted, something clicked, and I tried it. It worked for me, and all three of my friends, on both error codes.

This is not going to make sense on the face of it, given the error is related to Windows Update, but I assure you this worth checking on.

Turn ON the XBOX LIVE AUTHENTICATION MANAGER.

Yes, that is it. I know, it makes no sense for a DOWNLOAD/INSTALL error to be fixed by this, but it was.

i dont even have this Authenification manager :3

@TbnExotia said in unable to download the game on the windows store Code: 0x87E0000D:

i dont even have this Authenification manager :3

If you have Windows 10, then you have it. It's a service that cannot be uninstalled.

I had to enable the Xbox Live Networking Service in services.msc to get my download to go from the windows store. Your mileage may vary

@FormulaFox02 rly? the only 2 things i've got from x box is the "Konsolen-Belgleiter" guess Console companion for you and game bar

@TbnExotia said in unable to download the game on the windows store Code: 0x87E0000D:

@FormulaFox02 rly? the only 2 things i've got from x box is the "Konsolen-Belgleiter" guess Console companion for you and game bar

Are you looking at Apps or Services? The component I'm talking about is a Service(you can see a list of them in the Task Manager, or by going to run>services.msc), though now noticing that you're in Germany, I have to note that it may be named differently.

@BugOutZHED said in unable to download the game on the windows store Code: 0x87E0000D:

I had to enable the Xbox Live Networking Service in services.msc to get my download to go from the windows store. Your mileage may vary

I think it's smart to enable ALL of the XBox services just to be sure.

@FormulaFox02 True, probably wouldn't hurt.