European brothers and sisters - which server?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ?

I'm going to go 6 assuming it's out!

I did make this Poll on the Sub reddit, but the mods seem to be deliberately removing any posts regarding servers I guess to keep people split up (which is not cool in my opinion).

It would be nice to be on the same time zone as others

1 Come to 1 Or 4

But I would prefer 1, so come to 1 and let's be happy together :D!

Ship 1 sounds tempting almost no jp veterans. Still regret choosing ship 2 when i started playing pso2. But i am leaning toward ship 4 or any other new ship. Because of new economy and playing with players of eu time zone.

I've heard from the Twitter and on here second-hand from the Discord that Ships 1, 2 and 3 are all "the ship for EU" lol.

I'm in the UK and I'm starting on Ship 4 if it's open because I want a fresh server. I expect many European players and many PC players will think the same, unless they want the benefit of boosting and experience in which case they'll probably go to Ship 2.

Never go ship 2, that's my advice. Other than that... ship 1 sounds okay and ship 4 too. I will maybe roll a dice.

Why are some people so against ship 1? It has the most players, so us int he UK have a higher chance of actually having someone to play with, and when population dies down, it will be less likely to be a ghost ship ;3

Peeps say economy/market is bustyed, but I have no idea what that means. Presumably everything is cheaper and people are mad they cant sell their scratch ticket stuff for billions? In which case, easy cheaps tuff to buy with weekly Meso, if its the other waya round, great, sell your own stuff for a lot???

I dont get it

Ship 1 or 4

@SoppierHades8 said in European brothers and sisters - which server?:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ?

I'm going to go 6 assuming it's out!

I did make this Poll on the Sub reddit, but the mods seem to be deliberately removing any posts regarding servers I guess to keep people split up (which is not cool in my opinion).

It would be nice to be on the same time zone as others

EU, JP, SEA, KR, and CN have already decided on Ship 02.

Well, the server select screen shows Ships 1-6. So that's promising. But of course all are showing offline cause maintenance.

@CrazyEpicFail said in European brothers and sisters - which server?:

Well, the server select screen shows Ships 1-6. So that's promising. But of course all are showing offline cause maintenance.

They've shown 1-6 since Closed Beta.

@Miraglyth said in European brothers and sisters - which server?:

@CrazyEpicFail said in European brothers and sisters - which server?:

They've shown 1-6 since Closed Beta.

Ah, okay. Wasn't aware of that. I apologize.