ragol edition?

can you buy the delux packs of the game even after downloading it and playing it? to be honest i still dont know if im going to fully invest my time in this game, so it might not be worth it for me. so im wondering if i can play the game for a while and then decide to upgrade. ( PC)

@oscargg The Sonic and Ragol Editions in the store aren't "upgrades" per se, rather they are just bundles of bonus items that you can purchase, and yes, you can buy them at any time.

1. ??? - Most people seem to buy it when they have characters. But I believe it will apply to the first character you login with.

2. If you want the fashion items again, you can buy the fashion pack after. But you cannot buy the actual Ragol pack with the other non-fashion items in it again once bought. So you'll have to think carefully on what character will get them.

@coldreactive does this rule about fashion items apply only to this pack, or does it apply to all fashion items? is there no account storage? to trade things among characters or are they character bound?

@oscargg said in ragol edition?:

@coldreactive does this rule about fashion items apply only to this pack, or does it apply to all fashion items? is there no account storage? to trade things among characters or are they character bound?

There is account storage (within the same ship/server.) You can store items in a straoge box not labeled "Character Storage" (Read: NOT LABELED) and it should appear across all characters on that ship.

@oscargg The items can be put into your shared storage, but only if your characters are on the same Ship. Also, any consumable fashion item tickets (like hairstyles or accessories) are character-bound when used, but can be made account-wide by consuming another copy of that item's ticket.