100% serious thread +18 SAs..

In this server +18 symbol arts such as hentai are gonna be banned here or we can just spam it like JP server?? (dude, this is serious and needed to know i want to import my SA from JP and got some spicy ones)

It will get you banned so unless you want to be banned day 1 of pc release I suggest you don't

18+ Symbol Arts will get you banned. Period. Report them when you see them.

Yeah, dude. They will violate TOS, don't risk it. Regardless of rating, they are still likely to get you banned as symbol arts don't fall into the bounds of PSO2 rating.

i'm sad now but well, i can still spamming memes thanks my guys ❤ how can i close the thread? xD

@AnamanaAU said in 100% serious thread +18 SAs..:

Regardless of rating

Unless the game turns into "Adults Only," (Ao ESRB Rating) which is unlikely because most game companies aren't really looking to limit their audience like that.

@Kinyro said in 100% serious thread +18 SAs..:

In this server +18 symbol arts such as hentai are gonna be banned here or we can just spam it like JP server?? (dude, this is serious and needed to know i want to import my SA from JP and got some spicy ones)

You will get ban. The difference is in JP version its was more hard to repport people, because you have to do it in jp. Pretty much why nobody realy get ban. So if I was you , don't spam that or don't even import that.

We could also just not "spam" anything as that is obnoxious. Most people will likely block you.