>,...,> did you all know the link you posted for PSO2 on the microsoft store is not the universal APP version but is actually just straight up the XBOX version? xD might want to fix that o.o

,...,> did you all know the link you posted for PSO2 on the microsoft store is not the universal APP version but is actually just straight up the XBOX version? xD might want to fix that o.o

...because the store hasn't been updated to download the PC Version yet...?

Because its the Xbox version, the PC version will be released at 11pm tonight, that button will then have the PC option when you click it. You can access many Xbox games from PC and download them to your Xbox btw. The more you know...

Because you shouldnt be using the microsoft store, if you have a Windows 10 OS you should be using the Windows Store on your PC.

@Aster-Larkspur Windows store is what I ment sorry : p

@Seed I knew that but Im used to seeing the icon for that on it and I did not see that icon

@Aster-Larkspur said in >,...,> did you all know the link you posted for PSO2 on the microsoft store is not the universal APP version but is actually just straight up the XBOX version? xD might want to fix that o.o:

Because you shouldnt be using the microsoft store, if you have a Windows 10 OS you should be using the Windows Store on your PC.

This piece of misinformation has been bugging me for months.

There is no Windows Store anymore. The store we know as the Microsoft Store today was what was once called Windows Store. It got rebranded back in like 2017! Some other apps with Windows Store branding persisted for a while longer, but Microsoft are looking to sort that out lately too.

The fact that it is still so widely called the Windows Store (including by several of the news articles that emerged from the press releases) really speaks of how little it is used and how little anyone cares about it in general, let alone for gaming.

In any case, that is the correct page. If you go to Microsoft Store pages like the one for Gears of War 4, you will find it is the same app ID for both Xbox One and PC, and also the same app ID across all regions. That's just how it works.

Players who search for "Phantasy Star Online 2" or "PSO2" on the store itself and only see the JP event notifier aren't seeing the game because it's been selected as only available in the United States region which they are not in, and because they search from a PC, which it is not yet enabled on. To respond to the topic, this is why it was a good move for the website announcement to provide the URL link directly.