What is your favorite race for your "main"?

The one with mechanical everything. I think it's Cast.

Hi-CAST superior to normal CAST. ;>

Probably... Newman? I want to be a Techer/Techter, and I saw in one of the youtube videos that each races have different characteristics. Please correct me if I'm wrong. ^^"

@CryssyJ said in What is your favorite race for your "main"?:

Probably... Newman? I want to be a Techer/Techter, and I saw in one of the youtube videos that each races have different characteristics. Please correct me if I'm wrong. ^^"

Each race just has slightly different stats, but unless you want to min-max, the difference is negligible. The main difference between races is aesthetic with some having slightly different customization options and features (like Deumans having lighter shadows around their noses, or Newmans having a red-ish undertone that is most obvious at the tips of their ears).

If you are interested in the stat number differences, I have a thread about it.

You go newman if you want slightly better stats for casting Techs, and female have slightly better stats than male for that, and even if race stats are not really that important in PSO2, if you go newman because you feel like min-maxing, then you go female newman too. Unless you are playing PSO2 Cloud and get that Breath of the Wild costume and master sword!

@IzzyData said in What is your favorite race for your "main"?:

I wish female casts were able to be made more robot-like similar to how they were in pso1.

I'll still probably make both a newman and a cast, but primarily play on my newman.

They do have the regol memory classic skins that work really well.