What is your favorite race for your "main"?

http://www.strawpoll.me/20170431

For us statistic lovers, let's see some data about race distribution in PSO2 NA.

I have always been a human person, but this time around I'm going to try something different and go CAST (even though I main a casting class). Interested to try out the parts I never got to wear in JP!

I'm probably going to go max height Newman. Since I like tall elf ladies.

I wish female casts were able to be made more robot-like similar to how they were in pso1.

I'll still probably make both a newman and a cast, but primarily play on my newman.

CAST LIFE BAYBEEEE

Deuman, male ... heh heh heh ...

CAST any game that gives you the option to be a mini gundam is hard to pass

@SweetChilliHeat said in What is your favorite race for your "main"?:

On top of that, you can always look like a Hume if you want anyways, best of both worlds. #beepboop

Cast Master Race. Just say no to the squishy meat bags!

@Parallax said in What is your favorite race for your "main"?:

@SweetChilliHeat said in What is your favorite race for your "main"?:

On top of that, you can always look like a Hume if you want anyways, best of both worlds. #beepboop

but...muh human ears...and funky robot lines...

i'll start with a male human and once we get more content and parts for cast, i'll probably make that my main

My favorite is female newman, which I played in the original PSO.

Buuuut I also made a male Deuman alt, who is somehow clocking more game time than my "main" at the moment. I figured the horn and some stylish robes would make for a good futuristic Final Fantasy themed summoner. If I had known how easy it would be to add horns with accessories, I might have gone with a male newman. Those poor guys are probably a minority.

@Eshie Newman males have always been the least used race/gender combo, both in the yearly JPN data and based on what we saw from the NA CBT data. It truly is sad that they are an endangered species.

@AndrlCh said in What is your favorite race for your "main"?:

@Eshie Newman males have always been the least used race/gender combo, both in the yearly JPN data and based on what we saw from the NA CBT data. It truly is sad that they are an endangered species.

Just like Roegadyn Females and Elezen Duskwight Females in FFXIV.

@coldreactive said in What is your favorite race for your "main"?:

@AndrlCh said in What is your favorite race for your "main"?:

Just like Roegadyn Females and Elezen Duskwight Females in FFXIV.

Different debate entirely, but I'm sure we can all see the obvious reasons for the "why" in any of these lesser played race combos.