Ship 1: Check out Shadow Cross! NGS Approved [UPDATE 10/1/20 FULL OPEN RECRUITMENT LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS] PC/WORLDWIDE/STEAM/SHIP TRANSFER/VETERANS/NEW PLAYERS/RETURNING!!!

@UnweptEagle6251 I sent you a private chat. The Discord link is set to private for alliance members only.

Hello everyone, Currently as of 6/9/20 We are closed for new recruits. We have had a lot of members apply and we are thankful for your interest. Because there is no active in game way of checking who is still currently active in the alliance, I have taken steps to ensure that everyone in the alliance is playing and or is active. I have placed guidelines in the alliance quarters as well as on our discord for members to check in. I know I have a lot of members that loaded up the game once and stopped playing. So by the end of the month I will be removing those players to make room for active players. On July 1st, I will have a few more openings, Most likely more than 5 but less than 10. I can't promise anything but if you are still interested and will like to be 1st in line until then Please let me know and post your interest. (I guess a waiting list), after this comment. I hope to play with you soon, have fun everyone.

You don't hear about GunZ The Dual guilds still being around that often. Kudos on keeping your guild alive after what happened to that game.

@DotTab Thank you. I remember a few of the top 10 guilds. I know my rival guild where the Magicians, and they where good. We clashed a couple of times and kept switching on the top menus, I think before the servers went down they finished 3 or 4 and we finished 6. I don't know if they still exist, considering I didn't bother with Gunz the Duel 2. I think UGG (#2 ended up becoming a COD clan.

But man, those where my early high school years. A lot of great players and a lot of hardcore games. Definitely was one of my favorite games. A lot of good memories, like fighting the Moderators. I think I still have all my original pictures of those events as well as my original Clan emblem.

Again, thank you very much man.

Hello Fellow Archs!

Just wanted to update everyone. We are now actively recruiting. This means that we are open for ANY registration. We are looking for players who are ACTIVE and love playing this game. It doesn't matter where in the world you are or how skilled you are or what platform you play on. We are trying to get as many members on at as single time so we are trying to recruit many members from around the world so there is always a player base for members to party up with.

Because of Alliances still being ignored we now are requiring new players to register on our discord when they join. You don't have to be active on the discord, or you can be as active as you want. The resourced on our discord are there as well as plenty of helpful and kind players. Get ready for Episode 4 drop real soon! Please contact me over PSO or apply to join for faster responses. Thank you and have fun.

Hello! I sent an application under Onyu

Invite sent, Welcome. For the most part we do have room for roughly 50 members. Please keep in mind that we do fill up fast.

Hi! Are you still recruiting? Send me a DM on discord. PoliceYang #9780

@PrisonWang said in Ship 1 PC PLAYERS!!! Check out Shadow Cross! [UPDATE 7/1/20 FULL OPEN RECRUITMENT LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS]:

Hi! Are you still recruiting? Send me a DM on discord. PoliceYang #9780

Yes we are still recruiting, until further notice we will remain open for recruitment. If you want you can apply or send me an in game message and I will recruit you when I get home from work.

@ERICK001BC said in Ship 1: Check out Shadow Cross! [UPDATE 7/8/20 FULL OPEN RECRUITMENT LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS] PC/WORLDWIDE/SHIP TRANSFER/VETERANS/NEW PLAYERS:

Hello Fellow Archs!

Just wanted to update everyone. We are now actively recruiting. This means that we are open for ANY registration. We are looking for players who are ACTIVE and love playing this game. It doesn't matter where in the world you are or how skilled you are or what platform you play on. We are trying to get as many members on at as single time so we are trying to recruit many members from around the world so there is always a player base for members to party up with.

Because of Alliances still being ignored we now are requiring new players to register on our discord when they join. You don't have to be active on the discord, or you can be as active as you want. The resourced on our discord are there as well as plenty of helpful and kind players. Get ready for Episode 4 drop real soon! Please contact me over PSO or apply to join for faster responses. Thank you and have fun.

I wanted to Update and share a few things. 1st off if anyone is transferring towards ship 1 and doesn't want to feel alone. We welcome anyone. I want everyone to understand that I have been running this Clan for Years, and I am an Adult. I understand people have lives and understand that life is life. I want to enjoy the game just as much as you do. Sometimes playing solo is a great way to play, but sometimes it is nice to fall back with similar like minded people.

I wanted to post a few things that would show you how the Clan has evolved. Our first Clan emblem- From Gunz The Duel. sdsa.jpg

Our Current Clan Emblem- About 4 years old. TZYSpuM.png

Real Life clan emblem Patch for REAL clan competitive play/events/sports/etc. Yes it goes that extra step and is used for events, gatherings of large groups like evo and other stuff, also for some fun sports like airsoft etc. Do to times and Covid 19 I don't see this returning until things settle down. JPEG_20200703_122745.jpg

I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Thank you for the reply. Already messaged you in game. Although, a DM on discord would be more sufficient for me. Look forward to applying!

Hello everyone, New active registration is going well. I did want to post about European players and any player outside of the US. I would like to accept any players that are outside the US, or that are active during the times 2am-10am est which would be 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM CET. The amount of active players is pretty consistent except for these hours. I tend to play during these hours and it is the only time of the day where the amount of members online fall a bit, from 20-30 to about 3-6 excluding myself. You don't have to be European, you can play from anywhere in the world, Just wanted to give out a reaching hand.

With the hyped announcement of Steam and OFFICIAL new countries being added to server launch, I welcome you all to join. I have enough room for the overflow of new members, (Hopefully). I hope we can continue to enjoy the game together!

Returning players and players who want confirmation of Continuation into NGS. Please note, we are very serious about continuing moving forward. We welcome anyone who just loves and enjoys this game!

I want to first thank everyone, and thank all the support from the GMs. We been coming a long way since launch and the Alliances even though are still lacking in functionality, the game itself has been improving.

To All those reading out of curiosity, welcome. I want to make this short and sweet. I am very proud of my Alliance on PSO2. It is filled with lot of great people, both friendly and kind hearted. I created a Discord with many channels for every different taste that may fall on your fancy. The discord is well liked by everyone as it keeps us all together. I try and do Monthly events and giveaways from all kinds of prizes.

Most importantly, I understand the frustration for both veterans and new players. Sometimes who you play with makes all the difference in your game enjoyment, and I think that this Alliance is filled with some of the most hardest working and dedicated members. They will quickly become people you can depend on and be friends with, I know I have. I have promoted a few members to help out with the amount of applications we have but I want to continue to grow. I know a lot of players have dropped out and I want to keep you enjoying the game and loving the franchise.

Lately for the past 2 months I been a little busy with Graduate School, so I can understand having less time to play. But in those few hours or those weekends you have I want to make sure you are getting everything out of your experience you can. I understand that you may be busy with work, family, life or even if you can put as much free time as you can because you don't have as many responsibilities, that it is just a game. You want to enjoy it as much as you can and from newbie to beginner, from wherever on this universe you may be, please consider that I would love to have you in the Alliance. I haven't been posting much on the Fourm, so the best way to apply is by doing it through the visiphone. Someone will accept it as soon as possible (please see earlier post on how to do it.). Thank you all.