Severe underestimation of the immense amount of players joining Ship 02

For those interested, Ships 1-3 just cycled through a quick maintenance, and Ship 4 and 6 have moved from offline to maintenance in progress.

When we say the PC playerbase is not going to be that big we are obviously referring to the community once the dust settles and the tourists and the curious have left.

Every single MMO ever has queues and lots of people on release week, but how many of those do actually stay and play ?

Obviously space and infrastructure has to be planned around the people who will actually be playing and not around people who will play for 2 days then go play something new.

Yeah, well here are some options they can add to deal with this before dust settles:

• Add a queue
  • Kick AFKers
  • Offer free transfer to 1 and 3
  • Premium priority log-in

One thing I noticed today is that all 3 ships are operating normal today, rather than crowded or full and most blocks aren't even at half capacity, on Ship 1, at least, aside from the first 2 blocks that are full.

@IfrianMMO said in Severe underestimation of the immense amount of players joining Ship 02:

When we say the PC playerbase is not going to be that big we are obviously referring to the community once the dust settles

Sure, but we know the launch spike Xbox had and now the launch spike PC had (with a slight reduction of what it could have been due to launcher issues) and the latter was obviously far greater. Seems disingenuous to imply the latter will dust-settle to be lower than the former.

Sega is the one who ignored pso popularity outside of Japan. They regretting much right now I'm sure.

It's 3:30 in the afternoon and ship 02 is already full. I was logged in then the game kicked me and now I can't log back in because 614. This is BS, I want a refund.

@Pawrubs447 said in Severe underestimation of the immense amount of players joining Ship 02:

@Home-Dog said in Severe underestimation of the immense amount of players joining Ship 02:

I think this is a severe overestimation of the influx of players that the PC release will bring. As Ragnawind stated, there will be room.

This aged like milk, didn't it?

It aged like old cottage cheese. b2f15f8c-5b22-4341-85d3-b9dd0eabe4b1-image.png

It's going to be SOOOO much worse come friday/saturday. Hope SEGA gets their shit together.

People waited 8 years to play this.

@Zarozian said in Severe underestimation of the immense amount of players joining Ship 02:

@Pawrubs447 said in Severe underestimation of the immense amount of players joining Ship 02:

@Home-Dog said in Severe underestimation of the immense amount of players joining Ship 02:

I think this is a severe overestimation of the influx of players that the PC release will bring. As Ragnawind stated, there will be room.

This aged like milk, didn't it?

It aged like old cottage cheese. b2f15f8c-5b22-4341-85d3-b9dd0eabe4b1-image.png

Yeah this didn't age well lol. But to be honest, I am glad there is a HUGE influx. Only not the part where nobody can play right now because everything is broken on ship 2.

@IfrianMMO said in Severe underestimation of the immense amount of players joining Ship 02:

When we say the PC playerbase is not going to be that big we are obviously referring to the community once the dust settles and the tourists and the curious have left.

EYVhwRsUEAAPUD6.jpg

yeah....that's it....that amazing information only asked from xbox players participating on xbox closed beta...let's gauge this information from this.

@Zarozian what have you done! You got too many people on ship 2 now it’s sinking from how many people on it