Urgent Quest variety

Hello i was just wondering if there was any one knows if there is plans for them to use more of the urgent quests they have avaliable i have been playing for a week and i havent seen hardly any UQ except Tower Defense over and over and over. I have been really wanting to fight falz and luther and havent seen either of them pop up at all yet. I feel like the variety that the quests showed up in the orginal japanese release was significantly better then this repeating the same quest all week. Do you guys think there is any chance they will change it to use more of the quests?

@Techno-Aneurysm I think it is more likely after the PC releases. It seems very scripted right now, the "unscheduled" urgent quests seems to happen at the same time and more often than not are the same quest based on that time.

The will need more Falz to catch up the PC players, so hopefully it will keep rotating the raid UQs instead.

Yeah its not even that i hate tower defense but when they have more variety in the game it sucks to just constantly see the same misson over and over.

In the JP version, when a new urgent quest is released, there's still a variety of different urgent quests scheduled, even if the new one does take priority.

I wonder why the NA version isn't taking this approach. I understand that they want to give everyone a chance to experience the new UQs, but at the very least the 2nd week could use some variety in the schedule.

Yeah I would guess after the PC release maybe around the 2nd-3rd week of June give people who just STARTED ON MAY 27TH HYPE!! time to catch up on levels and content which is easier now since it's not a whole lot. No worries hang in there everyone I Remember Back When PSO EP1&2 Was on Xbox Live the Content between JP and NA was Great that's not to mention PSO 2 Took 8 years to be picked-up for NA by Microsoft. (Thank God For Microsoft. again for picking up NA rights to a Phantasy Star Online Tittle So I've been here before in regards to waiting for content Trust me it gets better just hang in there a little while longer... Hell we waited 8 years what's a few weeks

Urgent quest schedule for the next 2 weeks is live, and there's some variety this time, including 2 new urgent quests, the seasonal Wind and Rain urgent quest for this week and the Mothership urgent quest for next week.

https://pso2.com/news/urgent-quests/uqmay2020part3

@Ezodagrom I'm glad they are adding the Mothership UQ since I have always been more of a fan of these point-to-point quests than the guru-guru type.

Tangentially related, I honestly wish they would restructure and combine this UQ with the Luther one to make it more like the Yamato or Epic Underground ones, where you fight through the Mothership EQ, then fight Apple Doritos, then end with the Luther with only breaks for teleporters between.

@AndrlCh Yeah, I wish that would be done as well, but it's not going to happen. Same thing for Elder, having a tweaked Cradle of Darkness (tweaked to have Falz Hunar at the end instead of a Falz Arm), followed by Falz Arms and Elder would have been nice.

@Techno-Aneurysm said in Urgent Quest variety:

Hello i was just wondering if there was any one knows if there is plans for them to use more of the urgent quests they have avaliable i have been playing for a week and i havent seen hardly any UQ except Tower Defense over and over and over. I have been really wanting to fight falz and luther and havent seen either of them pop up at all yet. I feel like the variety that the quests showed up in the orginal japanese release was significantly better then this repeating the same quest all week. Do you guys think there is any chance they will change it to use more of the quests?

There will be hundreds of different urgent quests as more episodes are released and the story introduces new villains and characters.

@Zarozian said in Urgent Quest variety:

There will be hundreds of different urgent quests as more episodes are released and the story introduces new villains and characters.

But thats what im worried about if there is 100s of quests and they only run the 1 new everytime for weeks then you are still missing out on the other quests for the loot and the experience of doing unique quests.

@Zarozian said in Urgent Quest variety:

But thats what im worried about if there is 100s of quests and they only run the 1 new everytime for weeks then you are still missing out on the other quests for the loot and the experience of doing unique quests.

I think they run all of them daily.

@Zarozian There's definitely not hundreds of urgent quests. There are dozens of them, but not hundreds.

Also not all of them are on the unscheduled list on JP, some have been removed from the list.