So where is pso2 NA situed on lv on content?

Hi guys, I would like to know if a veteran can tell me , what is the last EQ release? What is the highest rare weapon? 13*? 14*? 15*? What episode are we on? ep2? 3? or 4? Is DF luther the last large boss raid? Are bonus quest in the game? What the max lv? What is the highest lv difficulty? Thank you guys. ^^ I'm juste a veteran player on JP and I will play on both on ship 2. :3

13* wep 11* unit Ep 3 No Bonus Quest 75 SH

We also do have some future episode data in our game already, but it's not activated properly yet.

@redPG said in So where is pso2 NA situed on lv on content?:

13* wep 11* unit Ep 3 No Bonus Quest 75 SH

So they are starting ep3? Hum okey. So that mean no Mining base and PD. That mean, I still need to wait to farm Deus ahahah.

@coldreactive said in So where is pso2 NA situed on lv on content?:

We also do have some future episode data in our game already, but it's not activated properly yet.

Futur episode date? What you mean?

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in So where is pso2 NA situed on lv on content?:

Futur episode date

Data:

alt text

It means that data is in the game's files. FFXIV does this constantly. A beast tribe for Heavensward was put into FInal Fantasy XIV's base game prior to Heavensward's name being revealed. It was only in the game's files as data.

Futur episode date

Data:

alt text

It means that data is in the game's files. FFXIV does this constantly. A beast tribe for Heavensward was put into FInal Fantasy XIV's base game prior to Heavensward's name being revealed. It was only in the game's files as data.

I see, ok. Hope we catch JP sonn then. XD

The plan is to get caught up by the end of the year, which is basically within 6 months. They have to do a major patch every 2 months to catch-up, if not slightly faster since we haven't received a major patch yet.

The plan is to get caught up by the end of the year, which is basically within 6 months. They have to do a major patch every 2 months to catch-up, if not slightly faster since we haven't received a major patch yet.

Maybe they wait for the pc release for the major patch? 😮

Maybe they wait for the pc release for the major patch? 😮

We won't know anything til probably Tuesday at the earliest. My guess is we just get Magatsu.

Futur episode date

Data:

alt text

They also showed the icons for both Viera and Hrothgar before they even confirmed they were going to be the next races. Same for Gunbreaker and Dancer's icons before we knew they were coming. This has always been a thing, it's why datamining even exists.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I we are on Mining Base Despair.

Tuesday could be Magatsu, PD hasn't happened yet so you won't miss that.

Count yourself lucky you got to avoid doing SHAQ for 4 months.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in So where is pso2 NA situed on lv on content?:

Count yourself lucky you got to avoid doing SHAQ for 4 months.

We'll see about that. Game might have some surprise grinding for you yet.

@coldreactive I pray not in a bad way, lol. I want the Extreme Quests to add the stones already.