advanced capsule drop rates

What's up with the lack of capsule drops? On an average run i get between 50-150 photon boosters but am lucky to get more then 10 caps often coming up short. (I'm running SHAQ). Is this just a me thing?

Are you running these at +50?

Yea that might be the issue. At high threat levels you will not have this problem. I only run Shaqs at 50 and I have so many capsules in my bank saved up that I am considering destroying them.

@Penndragon87 said in advanced capsule drop rates:

Yea that might be the issue. At high threat levels you will not have this problem. I only run Shaqs at 50 and I have so many capsules in my bank saved up that I am considering destroying them.

Don't they stack to 999?

@coldreactive yea I have that many stacks of them since there is nothing else for me to do at this point but farm shaqs

@coldreactive said in advanced capsule drop rates:

Don't they stack to 999?

Yes they do but if I have 10 and I run a Quest cost 10 and I get 6 from that quest the total stack value isn't the issue.

I am assuming you are running solo. The best thing to do is to tag along with a Shaq group that already has it on +50. Most people don't mind. Doing that a few times will get you set up.

@Penndragon87 do you normally do full runs or just boss rush?

@UNICO-iz-Back said in advanced capsule drop rates:

@Penndragon87 do you normally do full runs or just boss rush?

Usually what people do is semi-rush. They get enough capsules to pay for a run and then rush to the boss. So around 15 give or take a couple.

@UNICO-iz-Back I do full clears as much as possible targeting pse bursts in my groups. IMG_20200524_203059.jpg IMG_20200524_203023.jpg

I do full runs. How much boost do you run?

@UNICO-iz-Back I do full clears as much as possible targeting pse bursts in my groups. IMG_20200524_203059.jpg IMG_20200524_203023.jpg

Dang that's alot of caps how really rare 13* you find just the stelk?

How much boost are you running?

@UNICO-iz-Back yea I personally have only found a twin stelk. I've been in groups where other people in my group have found some lightning units but that's about it. I would have more capsules actually but from time to time I pay for people to help them out.

I just use 10 stars for ex cubes and run 250s and any triboost I get from dailys and mission pass. I don't believe in paying money for 400 percents. You just gotta play the game and chill, whatever drops will drop. You will drive yourself insane if you are constantly thinking about rare drops. Japanese RPGs are notorious for having low rates in games and you just gotta accept the fact some people are not going to find certain items.