WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!

@OrangeJuche said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

@Zarozian Block 7 or 20. That pretty much sums it up I think. There might be some other blocks that that crew migrated to in my absence from Ship 2 JP but you get the idea.

I thought they were pretty adamant about staying over in JP.

@Zipzo said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

@Zarozian said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

@Zipzo said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

I am ship 2 on JP but I realized I sort of hate the atmosphere of ship 2, and if the NA PSO2 ship 2 would be anything close I don't think I'd care for it.

I don't understand. Did you have some negative experience that you would like to share?

Yeah, the lobby situation reminds me of Vega back in PSO GC with how toxic and obnoxious it is. The players are also generally terrible and when most EQs come around I desperately pray I get the least amount of those players possible most of the time (usually full JP groups, no worries).

Ship 2 is just low hanging fruit where all the scrubs are going to go for "muh population", much like Ship 2JP is due to it being the only realistic option for solely English speakers.

Well right now it's just Xbox players and a few bad apples. Making a great community is a group effort but there will always be those few bad apples everywhere. It's just what a larger population will always entail but a larger population also guarantees a lot of different people and more chances of finding people you like. Wait till after May 27th when everyone arrives before you judge.

I doubt ship 02 would be good for new players and casual players, since it seems this server is made full of hardcore players which push content as fast as they can, right?

@Chiryuu2609 said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

I doubt ship 02 would be good for new players and casual players, since it seems this server is made full of hardcore players which push content as fast as they can, right?

No that's not how PSO2 works. It's more about numbers than individual strength. You'll understand once you start playing for a month or two and then you will realize that you don't need to rush through anything at all.

I'm still not sure if I want to stay on ship 2 or move. Ship2 in jp was... hum yeah you know b7... >.> Some time when I login and I see I'm on block 7 I just logoff and relogin. lol (Joke) But yeah I'll wait to see if ship2 NA is going to be the same... If it happen, maybe I'll move.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

I'm still not sure if I want to stay on ship 2 or move. Ship2 in jp was... hum yeah you know b7... >.> Some time when I login and I see I'm on block 7 I just logoff and relogin. lol (Joke) But yeah I'll wait to see if ship2 NA is going to be the same... If it happen, maybe I'll move.

What's this b7?

@Chiryuu2609 To keep it short, Block 7.

JP-SHIP2's Block 1 and (earlier) Block 20 are known to be 'weird' places. (to say it softly.) Stuff happening in those 2 blocks are even known to people playing on the other SHIPs. (I guess Block 7 is the latest hot thing.)

@ErinXh said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

@Chiryuu2609 To keep it short, Block 7.

JP-SHIP2's Block 7 and (earlier) Block 20 are known to be 'weird' places. (to say it softly.) Stuff happening in those 2 blocks are even known to people playing on the other SHIPs.

Now I'm really curious :D. Could you give me some brief info or link :D?

@Chiryuu2609 I think these do cover it pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqXmX2oNysUetty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXvY6kitc6I

If you wanna see more, you could google something like "PSO2 SHIP2 Block 20" to find more about what has been written in the past.

@ErinXh said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

@Chiryuu2609 I think these do cover it pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqXmX2oNysUetty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXvY6kitc6I

If you wanna see more, you could google something like "PSO2 SHIP2 Block 20" to find more about what has been written in the past.

Yup. This is pretty much the cancer I desperately want to avoid , or at least vastly minimize.

Wow, kinda hardcore, did they got banned?

@Chiryuu2609 said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

Wow, kinda hardcore, did they got banned?

Yes and no. Because if you want to report to sega JP, you need to report it on JP. So much of people doesn't report it. Pretty much why most of the english player base doesn't want to hangout B7. But yeah, I think what you see here is will be here for the first month of the pc release, but because we can report it in english , most of them will left the game or be ban after 2 or 3 month. But its can be worst then what you see on youtube...