WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!

Let's make Ship 02 the best, friendliest, and most helpful community out of all the Ships! We're going to be the greatest PSO2 Ship and the strongest too because we all helped each other grow strong! We're going to represent the best of what JP has to offer!

alt text SO WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!

I'm from Ship 2.. but I'm still not sold on going on Ship 2 on NA.. still haven't decided where to go.

A beautiful poem: Untitled.

♫ Don't worry about me, just passing by. ♫

♫ I'll leave this here: ♫

Who's going Ship 02 !!?

♫ and then I'll say goodbye. ♫

@AirFox597866915 said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

I'm from Ship 2.. but I'm still not sold on going on Ship 2 on NA.. still haven't decided where to go.

Why are you so hesitant? Can I hear your thoughts? ;O

@ErinXh said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

Who's going Ship 02 !!?

Thanks Erin, your presence is always appreciated. = 3=

@Zarozian Just poking fun with you, I know you can handle it.

See it as 'tough' love from an older brother.

(I'll leave you and your thread be for now.)

@Zarozian said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

Who's going Ship 02 !!?

Hesitant because of the SG scratches already coming through, and even more hesitant because of how screwed we made the Eco on Ship 2 in JP. I imagine if we all go there, it will be a repeat.

@AirFox597866915 said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

Who's going Ship 02 !!?

Hesitant because of the SG scratches already coming through, and even more hesitant because of how screwed we made the Eco on Ship 2 in JP. I imagine if we all go there, it will be a repeat.

You can't blame them. We were all fools back then. This time I got my degree in economics. We'll fix it this time around.

Are the ship names still the same from closed beta: https://i.redd.it/k17ltw4iare41.jpg ?

No clue why anyone would choose anything but Ur if so. It looks like the ship names were meant to be names of letters, but with Ur an Avalon, Ifrit, or Kaguya being in the mix would have been nice.

I am ship 2 on JP but I realized I sort of hate the atmosphere of ship 2, and if the NA PSO2 ship 2 would be anything close I don't think I'd care for it.

@Nersius All of them are named after runes, even on JPN, with Ships 1 to 6 having the same names as NA (with the exception of Ship 6 being the variant, Ken) and Ships 7 to 10 being Geofu, Wynn, Hagall, and Nauthiz (as translated by the fan patch).

I'll be on 2, figured that would be the default for most of the JP server vets

@Zipzo said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

I am ship 2 on JP but I realized I sort of hate the atmosphere of ship 2, and if the NA PSO2 ship 2 would be anything close I don't think I'd care for it.

I don't understand. Did you have some negative experience that you would like to share?

@Zarozian Block 7 or 20. That pretty much sums it up I think. There might be some other blocks that that crew migrated to in my absence from Ship 2 JP but you get the idea.

@Zipzo said in WHERE ARE MY SHIP 02 MAD LADS AT?!:

I don't understand. Did you have some negative experience that you would like to share?

Yeah, the lobby situation reminds me of Vega back in PSO GC with how toxic and obnoxious it is. The players are also generally terrible and when most EQs come around I desperately pray I get the least amount of those players possible most of the time (usually full JP groups, no worries).

Ship 2 is just low hanging fruit where all the scrubs are going to go for "muh population", much like Ship 2JP is due to it being the only realistic option for solely English speakers.