Question to our xbox friends

When game was only accessible through xbox i wasn't really paying attention to what is happening there.

So I'm not sure... how fast they give us new content, how often there are content updates?

Are you, in general, happy with the game and how it's handled?

There is a ton of backlog content and giving it all to us at once would have people skipping lots of it making much of it worthless. With the pandemic happening updates I'm sure are slowed....hell even the JP version is going to get things slower for them as it was said by their team. Getting new content every 3-4months would be ideal.

The game in my opinion was not handled well when it came to content. Outside of scratch tickets and uq schedules no significant update has happened on x box. This would not have been a problem but the difficulty is out of whack right now since we have this weird version of the game that is missing episode 3 content. The gear that was given to us is too easy to obtain and has made almost everything trivial. I know it was probably hard for them to predict this without testing or I do not know if their goal was to make the game easy for us to catch up but it's not healthy. I am a huge pso fan and i know the potential the game has with the future content releases which is the only reason I have stuck around. I am hoping things change when this game comes out on pc, I am really hoping for the rest of episode 3 at or right before pc launch at least.

Mar 17th - April 15th were Episode 1 related UQs.

April 15th until May 26th have been Episode 2 focused. We will have to see if the 26th shifts to Episode 3 focused UQ.

The weapons and units haven't changed yet. The big Falz boss of Episode 3 has new weapons and units we don't have access to currently, but unsure of when that will arrive.

The Hatsune Miku "collab" is the first collaboration, but it is really just an AC (money) collab with a concert, so I don't count those regardless of what anyone says.

Should get the Sonic Lobby in June sometime.

So in general people think content is too slow as I see. I wonder how fast it was when game originally release in Japan, anyone knows? Did they start with 3 episodes?

@Chiryuu2609 said in Question to our xbox friends:

So in general people think content is too slow as I see. I wonder how fast it was when game originally release in Japan, anyone knows? Did they start with 3 episodes?

Japan started with one episode and a new episode came out every 1-2 years or so.

@Chiryuu2609 the problem people are experiencing right now is that it has been all about Advanced Quests since CBT. Individuals who enjoy the weekly time trials haven't been able to do those rankings for almost a month I think?

The pace doesn't match the strength of the characters. Need at least some different items to pursue through different means.

Like I said though, I think it could of been prevented if they tuned gear differently. There is no real end game right now and if players had no idea of what was to come it would probably of been even worse. All 13 stars that are in the game right now should not have been accessible, along with current end game units like Saiki, Brissa etc. We also have these weird 12 stars like Elder Rifle and Psycho Wand which are just way better than everything else based on their potentials. We probably still would of been struggling through AQs and UQs if the itemization was done differently.

@Ragnawind said in Question to our xbox friends:

@Chiryuu2609 said in Question to our xbox friends:

Japan started with one episode and a new episode came out every 1-2 years or so.

So in general, we are faster than Japan? I don't see the issue :O.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Question to our xbox friends:

@Chiryuu2609 the problem people are experiencing right now is that it has been all about Advanced Quests since CBT. Individuals who enjoy the weekly time trials haven't been able to do those rankings for almost a month I think? The pace doesn't match the strength of the characters. Need at least some different items to pursue through different means.

So people done content that in Japan was released in two years in 2 month because eq is overpowered compared to the content?

@Chiryuu2609 the characters are overpowered, the weapons are overpowered, the MAGs are overpowered. All of it.

New UQs in JP were nice to see because they brought unique and often more powerful gear along with them.

UQs in NA haven't been worth running (outside of Elder, who was in the Closed Beta) because they drop significantly worse gear than Super Hard AQ.