SHIP 4 Public Discord Server (Might be Ship 3 if Ship 4 is not going to be released) :disappointed:

PSO2 PC is around the corner, it's coming in less than a day. There are a lot of rumours saying that Ship 4 might not be released, if that is the case we will redirect this public server to Ship 3 NA! Due to the pacing and information on Ship 4 going to be opened up. There's a chance where it'll not open. So I've decided to give it a couple of days before making judgement and make this server into Ship 4 JP & Ship 3 NA. I've created a discord server for SHIP 4, works for both NA and JP server. Please do join as we can help with a lot of things!

Update We will be making this server into a public server across all ships due to how messed up it is.

Bumping this post!

@Kageshiro-Ryou You might wanna recreate your thread over here: Alliances and Discord Channels

Or better yet, ask a GM to move this one over there. You get way more views in the COMMUNITY Section than in the OFF-TOPIC Section.

@ErinXh Oh, I did not notice that. Thanks, but how do I ask a GM to do that for me? πŸ€”

@Kageshiro-Ryou said in SHIP 4 Discord Server:

@ErinXh Oh, I did not notice that. Thanks, but how do I ask a GM to do that for me? πŸ€”

You can report a reply to your topic, choose "Other" and fill in the text box.

Bumping before a good night sleep!

Bumpingggggggggggg

Bumpinggggggggggg!

Bumping again!

Bumpity Bump!

Bumping for more traction!

Bump again because I'm desperate for people πŸ˜‚

Bumping because I wanna expand the server ヽ(=Β΄β–½`=)οΎ‰

Big Bump! PC release in less than 24 hours!