Characters Becoming Extra Small

The other day after the xbox live services were down, everyone suddenly were making themselves and others very small, does anyone know how that was done, if it was like a bug or something similar. It was really cool and I have yet to find out how or what was even happening Note: I have no idea at all what it was, all I do know is that it made everyone smaller then what I saw is capable of the scalers you normally have access to. Also, this is something that happened in Ship 3. I don't know if it happened elsewhere, but I thought it was nice and would help with my smol character look.

The customization shop / whatever it's called has a larger size slider range than the initial character creator I believe. It could be an exploit with that, or it could be people quickly swapping from the rappy suit/etc. who knows.

if it's an exploit, most people won't tell you on a western server, that's just how we are sometimes. I know I would tell the GMs/devs immediately the moment I found such an exploit.

Hmm, Was thinking of making a 3rd Character as small as could be.... Guess to the dark web of secrets I go to find that option? Would be cool to be as small as the aux.

@ERICK001BC It would be pretty cool!

I was able to get 152 with no gear. I am pretty small, but next to IO shes about an inch or 2 shorter. Still pretty small in comparison to a lot of other players. What was the JP size cap again?

@ERICK001BC said in Characters Becoming Extra Small:

I was able to get 152 with no gear. I am pretty small, but next to IO shes about an inch or 2 shorter. Still pretty small in comparison to a lot of other players. What was the JP size cap again?

138 or 139, I cant remember which. Its been a while since I logged on the JP server

@SweetChilliHeat

@SweetChilliHeat said in Characters Becoming Extra Small:

@ERICK001BC said in Characters Becoming Extra Small:

138 or 139, I cant remember which. Its been a while since I logged on the JP server

That is a significant gap. Thank you.